You Might be a Chipaholic if... (1 Viewer)

Tonysquander

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
(Fill in the blank)

…you experience a pleasant dream about qualifying to purchase a Cali set of Tiger Palace chips that turns into a nightmare that awakens you when you are advised that you did not qualify for an NCV add-on purchase.

…you awaken from a nightmare at 3:15 a.m. and check PCF to see if @kk405 has provided any additional Tiger chip updates.

I need help…

You had a realistic feeling dream/nightmare that you woke up in the middle of the night and saw that somebody had recently "buy it now"d a lot of 4 chips that were listed on eBay while you were sleeping. And when you tell the story to pcfers, you won't mention the exact chip because to don't want to encourage more people to chase them.

(Fill in the blank)

…you experience a pleasant dream about qualifying to purchase a Cali set of Tiger Palace chips that turns into a nightmare that awakens you when you are advised that you did not qualify for an NCV add-on purchase.

…you awaken from a nightmare at 3:15 a.m. and check PCF to see if @kk405 has provided any additional Tiger chip updates.

I need help…

No shit…I had that exact dream last night.

Gods honest truth. It’s been eating at me all day.

You check PCF more than once an hour on average.
So what’s it mean if I’ve worn out the gorilla glass where the lightning button is located?

Attachments

• AD65BE24-7DC8-44ED-BACB-966585018540.jpeg
    AD65BE24-7DC8-44ED-BACB-966585018540.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 60
1.) You buy miscellaneous chips and sets you don't need because they were a "good" price.
2.) You purchased a scale that was for shipping, but really use it to weigh chips.
3.) You check the sold eBay listings first thing in the morning to see what you missed out on overnight.

You might be a Chipoholic if...

You read @ovo's post "If you can have one set, what would it be?" & think:

Does he mean only one more set? One set I don't already have? One set I can't afford but really want? He can't possibly mean if I can have "only" one set what would it be, could he?!? If so how about one Cash AND one Tournament?

Require 4 racks of $5s minimum. @bernielomax I got you.
I’m in this category.

I’m on the proverbial “hill” where some are willing to “die” for the 2 rack of $5s maximum!

I’ll be there….killing y’all with my 4+ racks of $5s across every set I own!

(Except Tigers because looks like folks have caught on to me and now won’t sell me any. I’m at 2 racks of $5s…my set is unplayable :LOL: :laugh::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)

I’m in this category.

I’m on the proverbial “hill” where some are willing to “die” for the 2 rack of $5s maximum!

I’ll be there….killing y’all with my 4+ racks of $5s across every set I own!

(Except Tigers because looks like folks have caught on to me and now won’t sell me any. I’m at 2 racks of $5s…my set is unplayable :LOL: :laugh::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)
I think if anyone can get another rack of $5's it's you. Lot's of gridlock right now. Everyone is hoarding right now for trading purposes. I think all it takes is a couple of whales completing their sets and things will get better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom