You guys kick ass (1 Viewer)

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
You guys kick ass, this is a great forum, and just cost me some money LOL bought a bunch of chips on eBay to get in the game, and also donated $25 to the yearly account upgrade! Do I still need to wait to reply to classifieds now that I upgraded my account for the $25?

I am not going to tell you to get out while you still can. I am going to tell you to be smart about what you are doing here. PCF says you are from Ohio. If you join us here
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/zombie-apocalypse-in-ohio-october-1-2-2021.77150/

you can check out and sample a lot of different chips and figure out what works best for you.
Don't suggest that meet up! He is not a fan of 05 CDIs... those are the chips for the main event! I mean last year we brought a few others as well
20201009_135804.jpg

100% meet ups are the cheap way to check out lots of chips. I am really hoping others customs will be made in time. Plus people just bringing chips for show n tell. Usually we do not play big stakes, it is more about the social aspect of getting together with friends and talking trash!

Would be happy to have you join us if you happen to be in the Columbus region, or willing to take a drive to meet some poker chip nerds!

HAHAHA looks like an awesome event, would totally go, but it's during the WSOP reunion event I will be going!

Don't suggest that meet up! He is not a fan of 05 CDIs... those are the chips for the main event! I mean last year we brought a few others as well
View attachment 747653

100% meet ups are the cheap way to check out lots of chips. I am really hoping others customs will be made in time. Plus people just bringing chips for show n tell. Usually we do not play big stakes, it is more about the social aspect of getting together with friends and talking trash!

Would be happy to have you join us if you happen to be in the Columbus region, or willing to take a drive to meet some poker chip nerds!
Where do you get those cases? LEGIT

HAHAHA looks like an awesome event, would totally go, but it's during the WSOP reunion event I will be going!

Where do you get those cases? LEGIT
The Apache cases are sold at Tractor Supply and have been discussed many times. For ththe price you really can't beat them! The 3800 series can hold up to 1,000 chips and the 4800 series can hold up to 2,100 chips but they are a bear transporting with that many in them!
20200804_074211.jpg

The collection has grown some but that is most of them.

Close your eyes (yuk 05 CDIs) ignore the chips but this is kind of a close up of the inside
20210110_141829.jpg

Not much room for extras but definitely a solid way to transport chips!
20200319_102957.jpg

1,500 HS Cincinnati 36mm chips nestled in there.

Pull and pluck foam means you pick what you want to do!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom