You can get a poker table at Menards (2 Viewers)

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
The latest circular just arrived to my inbox. No idea if this is a good deal or not for $200. My instinct is that it is "meh", but I haven't priced anything poker table related since all the PutinBidenStimulus-flation took hold, so who knows?

1667969057057.png

I don’t know what Menards is… pronounced may-nards, MAY-nerds, meh-nards? In any case, looks nearly identical to the Barrington tables that I believe have a decent following around here, especially with the crowd of guys putting toppers on them. IIRC the barringtons are like $400?

Menards is like a po-folks low rent Home Depot. There are a few certain things I will never buy there, like electrical anything, or toilets. But with the perpetual 11% mail in rebate, they're great for lumber, landscaping supplies, pet food, some paint, and Sprecher soda.

Looks just like the Barrington tables. They're a good value at $200, and a good candidate for upgrading.

I don’t know what Menards is… pronounced may-nards, MAY-nerds, meh-nards? In any case, looks nearly identical to the Barrington tables that I believe have a decent following around here, especially with the crowd of guys putting toppers on them. IIRC the barringtons are like $400?
As any midwesterner can tell you, this jingle is an ear worm. And it hasn't been updated for decades. You're welcome.

Menards is like a po-folks low rent Home Depot. There are a few certain things I will never buy there, like electrical anything, or toilets. But with the perpetual 11% mail in rebate, they're great for lumber, landscaping supplies, pet food, some paint, and Sprecher soda.
Someplace that's great for lumber, also great for pet food?....ok, kinda weird.

Don't judge me and my pet termites, you ass.
I mean, I buy all kinds of shit from Costco. So I get it, if that's what it is.
But I can't imagine buying my dog food from Home Depot...you ass?

I mean, I buy all kinds of shit from Costco. So I get it, if that's what it is.
But I can't imagine buying my dog food from Home Depot...you ass?

I got what you were saying. That's why I made the termite joke. I knew I should have gone with Jerky McJerkface instead of ass. Also, what kind of TRKs are you looking for?

You have no idea. They have a grocery section too, almost as large as any Aldi or Trader Joes.
If there's a store that sells lumber and groceries, they probably sell bait too. And if they sell bait, I can't believe that store isn't in Alabama.

If there's a store that sells lumber and groceries, they probably sell bait too. And if they sell bait, I can't believe that store isn't in Alabama.
Hmmm...I wonder the difference between the shrimp in the grocery aisle and the shrimp in the bait section... :unsure:

Definitely looks like a Barrington. I guess if you're on either side of the country and not in the middle you might not of heard of Menards. If you live close enough to it would be worth it ti have it (free) shipped to a local store after the rebate.

I remember when I got my Barrington table from Walmart.com. They shipped it free. Are we sure any brick and mortar places actually have it or is this just another scam?
My local store does not have them in stock, but I can order it and have it shipped to the store for free, then just pick it up. I might go ahead and do that.

Muh nards.

Its a Wisconsin based company, all over the upper midwest. Think if Walmart and Home Depot had a baby in the upper midwest.

Great big-bag cereal, dog stuff. Cheap 16 oz. plastic bottle pop.
Well there you go. We don’t have pop up here. Most places sell soda. Some even sell tonic. But nobody sells pop.

Definitely looks like a Barrington. I guess if you're on either side of the country and not in the middle you might not of heard of Menards. If you live close enough to it would be worth it ti have it (free) shipped to a local store after the rebate.
The legs and felt straight up say Barrington on them.
1668010362281.png

1668010313054.png

Attachments

• 1668009991909.png
    1668009991909.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom