You aren't Jessica Fletcher - So please don't write the word "Murder" in your emails to us. (2 Viewers)

Wifey

GEAR LABELS
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

We touched on this in our FAQ, but I should probably post something here too.
Someone out there started referring to inlay removal or hotstamp milling as “Chip Murder” a term which we don’t hate, but we don’t love either.

Can you please do us a favor?
We don't like to use the word Murder in our email communications for chips that have had their inlays removed.

We assume there has got to be some sort of monitor on Google Mail that might flag our address for seeing that word in and out too many times.
WE know it's totally innocent, but we want to avoid the conversation altogether.

I mean I am sure we can count on one of you lawyers out there to do some pro-bono work...but that headache will just increase the queue time...

Thanks in Advance!:cool

Shouldn't the use if quotes I.e. “Murder” be enough to let big brother know it has another meaning?

I don't know if Google is reading the emails, but if the emails are leaving US Borders it's safe to assume the NSA is reading them.

From what I hear the Term the NSA is out sniffing for is “terrorism”. So definitely don't let anyone email you about “chip terrorism”. That will get you on lists that are hard to get off of.

"Chip Re-assignment Surgery". I was guilty of this recently, (sorry @Wifey ) I only used the M word to try and fit in with the cool kids like @Josh Kifer I've seen the evidence, he has leaded clay on his hands!

I'm now watching videos of Chris laminating labels on the website, I didn't know I needed this in my life until now!

Last edited:
DA2E68E4-A35F-4B17-B8DF-D9775F4B27C8.jpeg
Shouldn't the use if quotes I.e. “Murder” be enough to let big brother know it has another meaning?

I don't know if Google is reading the emails, but if the emails are leaving US Borders it's safe to assume the NSA is reading them.

From what I hear the Term the NSA is out sniffing for is “terrorism”. So definitely don't let anyone email you about “chip terrorism”. That will get you on lists that are hard to get off of.

Chip 187
Chip Apokteino
Chip mutilation
Chip-la Rasa
Damascus Chips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom