Wanted Yosemite Inn chips, any denom (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I am looking to add to my Yosemite Inn set!

$1s and $5s are the most needed, but will take any denom!

if you have some of these laying around, please let me know!!

D46B8DCE-FFC4-4DBE-A8FA-89CC68322649.jpeg

Oh man, these are amazing! I love this set. Always hoped more would be found. Would be great to see all of them joining forces. I don't know who has what these days, but I acquired mine from @JFCJ, who I believe got them from someone on the chip board? Mine eventually were traded to @softchewy. I don't recall if he still has any or not though. I think he might have sold them to @Windwalker? But those are the only leads I would have. This is the first time I've seen another stash of them though. Very cool find!

Oh gosh, those $20s are PURE FIRE!!! If you ever find or end up with 30-50 more than you need, drop me a line. All are beautiful, but I would actually use the $20s.

Oh man, these are amazing! I love this set. Always hoped more would be found. Would be great to see all of them joining forces. I don't know who has what these days, but I acquired mine from @JFCJ, who I believe got them from someone on the chip board? Mine eventually were traded to @softchewy. I don't recall if he still has any or not though. I think he might have sold them to @Windwalker? But those are the only leads I would have. This is the first time I've seen another stash of them though. Very cool find!
Mel and I both passed on the JFCJ sale :sick:.. I regretted it too much.
Still have them
1631325470423.jpeg

I can mill these.....
no, no you can not

1631325852534.png

I am looking to add to my Yosemite Inn set!

$1s and $5s are the most needed, but will take any denom!

if you have some of these laying around, please let me know!!

OMG… what *have* I done… ? :oops:

Melissa will sell everything she owns to get more of these now, and she’ll be destitute, living on a street corner or under a bridge with the other homeless people. :confused

What is the Paulson color on those $0.50? For the solids, I'm going to see if Gear can hook me up. No way I'm finding a playable amount of the real thing.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, they're blaze orange. It took me about a year or two just to find one of the blaze orange fracs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom