Yet ANOTHER sample thread - Hitching Post kill button (1 Viewer)

I see the difference there.

I had similar issues with my DBs from owps

image.jpg
image.jpg

The best sample threads are when you're in but forgot and now it feels like Christmas lol.

I would have voted biggy size, and the art is great. Hope you get the color to your liking, Tom! One of these will do nicely at Club Courage 4/8 PLO/PLO8.

GOCC looked into the printing and said that somehow an error was made on their end with the CMYK colors. They are reproducing the batch and sending back out.
What's the plan for those awful, shitty waste of space GREEN buttons? I could take care of them for you if you want...free of charge or course. ;)

What's the plan for those awful, shitty waste of space GREEN buttons? I could take care of them for you if you want...free of charge or course. ;)
I was hoping that if he doesn't have to send them back that those who purchased would get double their order. One good copy and one food poisoned one. Not that I'm telling him what to do with them. I'm not sure I have a need for two kill buttons but I can guarantee he doesn't need over 40. Although they would be good give away's for next years Shoot Out. :):whistle: :whistling:;)

Okay disregard this, better policy to ask for them back.

Those turned out great, Tom! Gangrene-free beef at the Post.

Original post updated with shipping status. These will be coming out to a handful of you but most are waiting for the hot stamp samples.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom