Yet Another New NJ Member (1 Viewer)

CincyBengal

Waiting List
Reaction score
Thought I would go ahead and peek my head in for a quick hello after seeing the intro from @Raap85. Been lurking for a few years already so I figured the intro was long overdue. Based on the interactions I've already had with many of the members here, I'm fairly confident that I'll be visiting here on a frequent basis. Folks here have been more than welcoming and happy to give advice to noobs like me. Really excited to spend a lot of time (and money) building a decent chip collection through this forum.

Bengal's fan in NJ?
1611461649078.png

jk welcome from North Jersey

Thought I would go ahead and peek my head in for a quick hello after seeing the intro from @Raap85. Been lurking for a few years already so I figured the intro was long overdue. Based on the interactions I've already had with many of the members here, I'm fairly confident that I'll be visiting here on a frequent basis. Folks here have been more than welcoming and happy to give advice to noobs like me. Really excited to spend a lot of time (and money) building a decent chip collection through this forum.
Welcome! But the Bengals?!? You probably call it 'pork roll' too :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome from a native Jersey guy.

What kind of set are you thinking about putting together? Cash, tourney?

Welcome!

Where about in NJ, my wife is from Monmouth County.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom