Wanted Yellow THC HS quarters x 10 not picky have some trades (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Hello Fam,

So the quarter Limit set is very close to finished. Not sure what I planned when it started but I can fit 2,100 in an Apache 4800 case, so that became my goal number. I hit it a while back but the whole Idea here is that people would buy in for two racks ($50) and play $.75/$1.50 (3/6 chip) lots of colors and big pots just not worth very much! Figure great way to learn cir us games for newer members.

So I have been trying to get to two racks of as many colors as possible, and important one for me would be yellow
20211027_193825.jpg

160 shoen here but we have been trying to add anything we can and we now have 190 mixed yellow quarters, the stamp doesn't really matter to me, most of them are El Cortez but I will use whatever to make two racks happen
20220321_200349.jpg

If anyone has any yellow quarters they are not using I would be happy to buy them, try to keep it around $4 a chip but maybe willing to pay more just to finish these two racks.

Also have some trades
20220321_194709.jpg

Trying to avoid the si gle for single thing as we will both get eaten alive in shipping.

Any help with old Yellow HS THC Quarters is appreciated.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Hey David, just legible stamps brother. You know how many of the El Cortez are, they don't need to be anything amazing, and again I really don't care what the stamp is. Most of my chips are in pretty good shape so prefer not bike tires, but used is fine. Even fillers as space holders till we find a few more.

Thanks for the reply Sir.

Hey David, just legible stamps brother. You know how many of the El Cortez are, they don't need to be anything amazing, and again I really don't care what the stamp is. Most of my chips are in pretty good shape so prefer not bike tires, but used is fine. Even fillers as space holders till we find a few more.

Thanks for the reply Sir.
Ok I do have a few El Cortez and also some very sharp Roulette B Chips that I can put together for you. I can include them with Brie's chips if she ends up with one of my auctions.

Most of my pinks are used, not at all minty but I do have 9 spare pink quarters to my two racks. Most of mine are Pioneer clubs
Used I don't mind as long as they can stand on edge. Pioneer Clubs are great. I have two with the "Downtown Las Vegas" stamp, and seven with the "Las Vegas NV" stamp and would not mind a few more. Could have had another one yesterday but somebody paid too much in the feebay auction.

Ok I do have a few El Cortez and also some very sharp Roulette B Chips that I can put together for you. I can include them with Brie's chips if she ends up with one of my auctions.
I prefer them to be denominated David. Not at the point yet that I need to use roulettes but absolutely appreciate the offer sir.

Even if I have to over pay a little to get there, it's not really a rush. Just wanted to see if anyone had any they weren't using. Figure it doesn't hurt to ask.

I prefer them to be denominated David. Not at the point yet that I need to use roulettes but absolutely appreciate the offer sir.

Even if I have to over pay a little to get there, it's not really a rush. Just wanted to see if anyone had any they weren't using. Figure it doesn't hurt to ask.
I have enough with denoms to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom