Yellow T25 chip? (1 Viewer)

Carlavatky

High Hand
Reaction score
I'm noodling around with combinations for a relabel project I've got cooking. My colors aren't a traditional setup so I need to be creative and I wondered if a T25 yellow chip would tilt you guys. I've got yellow, red, purple and black and plenty of each so chip count isn't a determinimg factor. I value the chip pros advice here!

If it’s got the denomination printed on it, I don’t care what color it is as long as it looks/feels good.

So if I went with T25, T100, T500 and T2000 what's the color combo looks like for you all?

I personally have zero care about standard color denominations as long as there is a value on the chip

I think yellow T25 is fine. It would be pretty tough if you were to swap traditional colors - as in Black T25 with a Green T100, but this won't cause same issues

I like traditional colors but as long as the value is printed, it's pretty much what you like. My players could give a rats ass about my chips. They are primarily for me and my wife to enjoy.

I like traditional colors but as long as the value is printed, it's pretty much what you like. My players could give a rats ass about my chips. They are primarily for me and my wife to enjoy.
I'm in the same boat, except my wife could also care less lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom