YAY!! Another Vote (if you would be so kind) (1 Viewer)

Which Chip Do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Update. The chips have been delivered to my box in the U.S. I'll be headed there next week some time and setting up the giveaway in some fashion soon after.
All but two members have the whole set. For those who can't wait the button below reveals the long awaited chips....or does it?

Prototypes 005.jpg
Prototypes 004.jpg

Can't wait to see your final decision, Steve. I suspect I'll be surprised, and the chips will look great regardless. (y) :thumbsup:

Update!

I finally retrieved my chips from my US mailbox. They turned out FAWESOME!
I'll be running a draw of some sort soon for the sample sets. There was, as you can see, a last minute change of heart with the 500. They sent me prototypes of the original t500 using the 4v418 style and I hated it. It looked terrible. Believe it or not the whiskers spot looks amazing and really compliments the t100.
Thanks again for all those who lent their 2c in the development.
IMG_20180926_184330288.jpg
IMG_20180926_184419316.jpg
IMG_20180926_184438419.jpg

I wasn't a fan of option A, but I think it has the best progression, given the hundie and the one K.

Last edited:
Do you have any slipperiness issue with both 39mm and 43mm large decals?
Not really. Are they as grippy as the 25.4mm? No. Especially as the 43mm chips go. But either way I wouldn't say they were slippery. I have paulsons with the super grand inlay that are far more slippery. And if the comparison was ever made, they aren't anything like dice chip slippery.

Great set! Sorry, what brand are these?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom