YAY!! Another Vote (if you would be so kind) (1 Viewer)

Which Chip Do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Everything except this chip is ready for order. I keep coming back because I'm torn between the three. I will use which ever is most voted upon. The other chips in the line-up matter, I know. But trust me, either will work with the new set just fine. I dont want to reveal the entire set to everybody.
Two winning voters will all be entered into a draw for a full sample once I receive them. hopefully in the next three weeks.

Thanks in advance!
500 Surface A.jpg500 Surface 4v418 A.jpg500 Surface HL 4v418 A.jpg
Steve/Quick

For clarity, which is B and which is C? Pics on my mobile are not in a linear order.

I'm not a fan of the WSOP cat whisker, but the 4V418 spot pattern feels like it's everywhere these days and I've had enough of it.

A, Undesirable.
C, Ok.

B, super cool.

Perhaps seeing the 500 amid it's cousins would help?

Last edited:
Whiskers weren't my least favorite. Keeping my vote private so others don't just start voting for what looks like the winning chip just to be entered in the draw for the samples.

Whiskers weren't my least favorite. Keeping my vote private so others don't just start voting for what looks like the winning chip just to be entered in the draw for the samples.
Well the vote can't be changed and noone can see the results until you vote. So no worries there.

The best part is that I can't even see the results until I vote...on the last day. It'll be interesting. The new WSOP spots seem to have people in two very strong camps. Love or Hate. No in between.

The new WSOP spots seem to have people in two very strong camps. Love or Hate. No in between.
Agreed, they seem to be very polarizing, but that's often true for any new spot pattern at first. People just aren't used to seeing them, and like any pattern, the colors (and inlay) used will have a big impact on the initial reaction.

P22 is one of my favs, so unless the color combo is horrid, it's always likely to get my vote. But so much really depends on how it fits in with the other chips' colors and patterns..... voting blind might get you a consensus on 'best chip', but won't necessarily produce the right choice for 'best chip for the set".

In order to not influence any votes, I will just say “yes” I love one of the chips.
052C5E6A-DDEE-4974-BB20-91B567702522.jpeg

C for me by a landslide and a half. Not at all odd to see other opinions.
(And we're seriously entertaining the notion of folks compromising their vote to angle for a sample set entry? Perhaps I am naive.)

A: Will be better if the 214 spots are V-spots.
B & C: Rather common. We need something new.

UPDATE: Looks like it was a landslide victory for "B", the Paulson S22. While I was personally kind of rooting for the WSOP style the one chosen will work great too.
500 Surface 4v418 A.jpg
Thanks to everyone who offered their time and insight. Ive decided to offer three samples to the winning group and two samples for the remainder of those who were kind enough part-take. Once I have the chips in hand I will announce the date and time of said draw.

So the following people will be entered into the main draw:
Everybody else will be in the consolation draw:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom