YAT Coupon Codes? (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have any current coupon codes for YAT (your auto trim)?

Thanks

As of a couple of weeks ago, scottkeen still works for 15% off.

That's what I used about two weeks ago and it was good.

YUP. Just worked, thanks for saving me some scratch!!! :)

Granted, shipping for some freakin foam was $30!!!! However, it's still worth dealing with YAT.

YUP. Just worked, thanks for saving me some scratch!!! :)

Granted, shipping for some freakin foam was $30!!!! However, it's still worth dealing with YAT.

You Yanks are so privileged when it comes to shipping... $30 gets four exclamation marks. Put Australia as the destination and watch the postage octuple. It's probably good though; if I could get materials as cheap as you guys I'd have ten tables by now and nowhere to put them.

Glad you saved some coin. Looking forward to your build thread!

$30 for fedex ground. The USPS priority option jumped it to $70, and then up from there.

As for my build thread, I'll be sure to take loads of pics. Only thing weird about this build is the fact I'm not cutting lumber... I'm so used to doing all the cuts, it feels like cheating to have someone using a CNC machine. Also a bit unnerving, since when you do all the cuts, you have an intricate understanding of how the parts will all fit together.

You Yanks are so privileged when it comes to shipping... $30 gets four exclamation marks. Put Australia as the destination and watch the postage octuple. It's probably good though; if I could get materials as cheap as you guys I'd have ten tables by now and nowhere to put them.

Glad you saved some coin. Looking forward to your build thread!

Agreed on the American shipping. Even sending thing North of the border adds significant cost,especially for big items like foam and cloth. Wish we could have a free trade for shipping agreement.

$30 for fedex ground. The USPS priority option jumped it to $70, and then up from there.

As for my build thread, I'll be sure to take loads of pics. Only thing weird about this build is the fact I'm not cutting lumber... I'm so used to doing all the cuts, it feels like cheating to have someone using a CNC machine. Also a bit unnerving, since when you do all the cuts, you have an intricate understanding of how the parts will all fit together.

I’m excited to see what you’ll be doing, @Trihonda! Your tables have always turned out beautifully! I miss making tables for sure.

Sure does work, just ordered some cloth to replace the felt on my main table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom