Yaquinto Magic: The Gathering Poker Deck (1 Viewer)

Hairy_Crocodile

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hey all!

Wanted to show off a deck I picked up today; The DCI Legend membership poker deck printed for Wizards of the Coast.

The more common on the 2 MTG poker decks printed, there were 1000 of the Yaquinto Magic-backed decks printed as a promotional item for players when they signed up for the DCI Legend Membership Program in the 90's.

I find it to be a great piece of history for one of the most successful trading card games ever made, and an opportunity to get enjoyment collecting for two of my favorite games of all time. Since these will never be printed again, I am tempted to sleeve them to not ruin them any further. Upon arrival, I was worried that the white splotches were going to be an issue. Upon removing them from the package, no such splotches or marks were found; they arrived cleaner than expected. Typically, these decks sell for $100 each these days.

Very happy to have found a set for myself, and am hoping to find 2 jokers floating around the market to complete the deck!

Attachments

• Yaquinto Poker deck 2.jpg
    Yaquinto Poker deck 2.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Yaquinto Poker deck 1.jpg
    Yaquinto Poker deck 1.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 272
I used to play Magic until I just couldn't put the time (and money) into it anymore. I still play a little now, but only casually. Never heard of poker decks printed like that. Those are great. Enjoy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom