Y'all I need HALP (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Alright.

I've got this situation:
IMG_20200214_141530.jpg
IMG_20200214_141513.jpg

Looking for ideas for 1s for my mixed hot stamp cash set...any ideas/pr0n/sales threads would be appreciated!

Sam's town gives you the hot stamp 1 without needing to do anything.

Are you planning on milling/labeling on just playing as is?

I have some Sam's town...as we all know the Sam's are difficult because they are very "pastel" in their colors and I just can't get into them with a red five (@JeepologyOffroad have discussed this problem at length #chiptherapy).

I'm going to look into the claim stakes and Vegas world's! Thanks for the suggestions so far!!

I have one rack of the ramada 5s in my chip cabinet (formerly my liquor cabinet but who cares about booze when you have chipz) thank goodness!

I agree with Sam's Town $1 if you want Blue.
If you like white, then there's Silverton $1 if you don't mind house mold.

Right now, the situation seems like you've got money burning a hole in your pocket. :tup:

Hate to say it because I love those fracs, but ditch the .50s and find some quarters.
All things being equal, I’d rather quarters. But if I already had the fifty centers or if I was in a limited chip situation, .50/.50 is just as good.

Fanatically for .50s here. Find your $1 Sam's towns.
If you still don't like the whole set, sell it to me. If I knew where to find all these, I would have bought them myself. :D

Here's the pic with the Sam's I've got, it just doesn't work for me for some reason...

IMG_20200215_082445.jpg

I do agree that the fracs and Sam's work together and the fracs and fives work together but I don't like the red 5s and Sam's and as we all know non-red hot stamp fives are nearly impossible to find so i decided to try and get some advice on different 1s I could use! I'm trying to be flexible but it's so harddddd

Didn’t recommend the Town Tavern chips because they have the same issue that the Sam’s Town $1s do IMO. Spot progression doesn’t work.

Something like a 214/218 spot chip or a solid chip would work much better I think

Ooo I gotta look into these. I also saw those town taverns and kind of thought the same thing...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom