Y'all I need HALP

Reaction score
Alright.

I've got this situation:
IMG_20200214_141530.jpg
IMG_20200214_141513.jpg

Looking for ideas for 1s for my mixed hot stamp cash set...any ideas/pr0n/sales threads would be appreciated!

Darson

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sam's town gives you the hot stamp 1 without needing to do anything.

Are you planning on milling/labeling on just playing as is?

Reaction score
I have some Sam's town...as we all know the Sam's are difficult because they are very "pastel" in their colors and I just can't get into them with a red five (@JeepologyOffroad have discussed this problem at length #chiptherapy).

I'm going to look into the claim stakes and Vegas world's! Thanks for the suggestions so far!!

I have one rack of the ramada 5s in my chip cabinet (formerly my liquor cabinet but who cares about booze when you have chipz) thank goodness!

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with Sam's Town $1 if you want Blue.
If you like white, then there's Silverton $1 if you don't mind house mold.

Right now, the situation seems like you've got money burning a hole in your pocket. :tup:

upNdown

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Hate to say it because I love those fracs, but ditch the .50s and find some quarters.
All things being equal, I’d rather quarters. But if I already had the fifty centers or if I was in a limited chip situation, .50/.50 is just as good.

Coyote

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fanatically for .50s here. Find your $1 Sam's towns.
If you still don't like the whole set, sell it to me. If I knew where to find all these, I would have bought them myself. :D

Reaction score
I do agree that the fracs and Sam's work together and the fracs and fives work together but I don't like the red 5s and Sam's and as we all know non-red hot stamp fives are nearly impossible to find so i decided to try and get some advice on different 1s I could use! I'm trying to be flexible but it's so harddddd

RichMahogany

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn’t recommend the Town Tavern chips because they have the same issue that the Sam’s Town $1s do IMO. Spot progression doesn’t work.

Something like a 214/218 spot chip or a solid chip would work much better I think

Top Bottom