Cancelled WTHCs $1 - 140x - willing to pay up to $5 per chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heiterbiswolkig

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey guys...

After my trading-thread was only moderately successful, i'm now trying to use honest hard cash as a trade bite... ;)

My dream is to build up a WTHC-Cash-Set, so I´m looking for up to 140x $1 WTHCs.

A6407493[1].JPG

An American adress would be available.

Feel free to contact me for further negotiations.

Thank you! :)

FWIW this is probably generally true for someone looking to sell or for trade value but if you're trying to persuade someone to break off some of their $1s, I'd be surprised if this did it.

The WTHC chips are unlike other sets in which the $1’s are imo by far the most desirable chip. I bought a whole set late in the game just to get them at about $5/chip and I thought that was nuts at the time. I suppose all this goes to show is how crazy chipping has become.
Good luck with the search! Keep at it, they’re out there!

FWIW this is probably generally true for someone looking to sell or for trade value but if you're trying to persuade someone to break off some of their $1s, I'd be surprised if this did it.
All I wanted to do was to specify my request... for which target group this request may be of interest, everyone can decide individually... :)

Even I - and my chip stocks are rather small compared to some others here - have chips in my stocks that i don't pay much attention to, but will not sell them without a specific reason. In the case of a specific request with a specific price, however, that maybe would change.

That was the idea behind my specification.

All I wanted to do was to specify my request... for which target group this request may be of interest, everyone can decide individually... :)

Even I - and my chip stocks are rather small compared to some others here - have chips in my stocks that i don't pay much attention to, but will not sell them without a specific reason. In the case of a specific request with a specific price, however, that maybe would change.

That was the idea behind my specification.
Totally.

My apologies if I was inadvertently thread crapping. Was just sharing my experience as someone who was searching for these for a while and also as someone with a set of precisely what you're searching for.

GLWSearch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom