WTHC Theme Dealer Button Group Buy Order Thread (Closed) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
***Orders CLOSED***

Button order has been placed and paid for with ABC Gifts as of 4/3/2020. Production time estimated at 2-3 weeks. Cut card only orders have been shipped. Remaining cut cards will ship with buttons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Buttons: Three designs to choose from and are being made on standard 60mm ceramics.

Order: Please indicate quantity per design by referencing design #. Orders will close Monday March 30th @ midnight EST.

Cost: $4.75 per button + shipping TBD from ABC to me and from Miami, US via USPS Priority

Payment: Payment for buttons and cut cards (orders closed on cut cards) will be combined. I will reach out to everyone individually as orders are placed for destination country/address for a full final quote of shipping via USPS Priority. Shipping will be paid to me via Paypal FF.

Delivery: I will place the order once all payments to me have been finalized. I will work on payments while the ordering window is still open so that hopefully we can get the order out shortly after the ordering window finishes. I can't speak to their turnaround time since everything is about nuts at the moment. I will combine shipping with the group buy cut cards (orders closed).

[EDIT: For some reason my jpegs are getting crunched today in the upload, but fear not these will get exported for print at very high quality]

WTHC-Buttons.jpg

12-2.jpg
20-2.jpg
21-2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom