WTHC SET (1 Viewer)

biggantt

Two Pair
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Hi guys! I was offered to purchase a WTHC set. Condition is near mint with some use. Set includes a full cash game set with 1’s 5’s 25’s 100’s and 500’s. Could anyone in the group be so kind to tell me what a set like this would be trading at on a per chip basis. Just trying to get an understanding before making an offer
96A8B137-06B9-4D92-A72B-F89A956D5F5D.jpeg

Great chips!! The 1's & 5's are very sought after but the picture shows 1000's not 1's. (The 1000's are hard to find as well) The short answer in my biased opinion $6-8 depending on denomination.

I think you'll find that people will pay a lot for $1, fracs and $5k - maybe somewhere between $6-$9/chip? The $25s are probably somewhere near $4/chip, the $5s maybe $4-$6/chip? I think the $1k maybe somewhere around $5-$7.

If you're buying it as a whole set, my guess is your average should be somewhere in the $4-$6 range per chip but I haven't bought or sold any of these in about a year.

See above for market idea.

I hate offering. Sellers should have their ballpark - if they don't research, that's on them. Well, they are used, pretty old, 0.75 per chip... Oh I'm way low, so what were you thinking? I don't know.

I think I see some hooker juice on those 5s

They're definitely not near mint. Look at all of that hooker juice on the $5's :wow:

Nothing an ultrasonic bath won't fix, though. I'll disagree with the consensus so far. $5/chip is a very fair offer given their condition. I'd even offer less initially.

See above for market idea.

I hate offering. Sellers should have their ballpark - if they don't research, that's on them. Well, they are used, pretty old, 0.75 per chip... Oh I'm way low, so what were you thinking? I don't know.

I think I see some hooker juice on those 5s
Absolutely this if the seller is ignorant, lol. If it's a close friend obviously go for something a bit more fair.

Couple years ago these were $4/chip, but if you search more recent sales they are quite a bit more now no doubt.

Edit: valid point by @JMC9389 . Used condition will lower the value at least a bit.

Wow I can't believe I didn't see the hooked juice!!!! Yeah, less than I originally estimated...
Lets just say there's a couple poles in the basement game, and they aren't support beams

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom