Found WTHC Frac or Similar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I know this might be difficult but I am looking for a frac for my WTHC cash set. I’ve attached pictures of what I am looking for. Ultimately I would like a rack but I am open to all quantities. Thanks for taking a look.
2902472A-2A3B-420E-8A94-8FB6D2908448.jpeg
A5DDD4BF-C326-4013-891A-F23821C88382.jpeg

Wow, I have never seen those pink ones before. I am currently using the PCR 10s myself, but need 20 more of the yellow PCRs to start using those.

I will keep an eye out for you @Buge.

No idea if they would sell, but I recently came across an older thread by someone talking about color variations of the purple in these chips and they had quite a collection of them.

There is a rack of suits mold NCV pharaohs 25s for only $200 on eBay right now. There are also some suits mold solids on PCF classifieds at the moment.

There is a rack of suits mold NCV pharaohs 25s for only $200 on eBay right now. There are also some suits mold solids on PCF classifieds at the moment.
I have been keeping my eye out on the classifieds but I have not seen any for sale that match my description. I also checked eBay but was not able to find the chips you are talking about.

I have been keeping my eye out on the classifieds but I have not seen any for sale that match my description. I also checked eBay but was not able to find the chips you are talking about.

Just PMed you that eBay listing. White Pharaoh NCVs suits mold often come up too. Not a terrible option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom