Found WTHC Dealer Button/ Cut Card (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a couple that aren't exactly what you seek, but pretty cool still alongside a set of WTHCs

upload_2017-4-28_6-53-50.png
upload_2017-4-28_6-57-27.png

I would happily organize a group buy on these. Or at least buy them myself and sell them at cost. I tried to find artwork to have them made but was unsuccessful.
I am in if there is a group buy. Where does one go about getting this dealer button made?

I’ve got the artwork somewhere. I was sent it by the designer when I bought some WTHC chips from him. I’m sure it’s a PCF member from France. I’ll need to go through 3 years of messages to find it so I’ll take a look tonight and see if I can find it. I do remember him asking that I don’t share it without his permission so worse case I’ll be able to give you his contact details and you can correspond directly with him.

I’ve got the artwork somewhere. I was sent it by the designer when I bought some WTHC chips from him. I’m sure it’s a PCF member from France. I’ll need to go through 3 years of messages to find it so I’ll take a look tonight and see if I can find it. I do remember him asking that I don’t share it without his permission so worse case I’ll be able to give you his contact details and you can correspond directly with him.

I can recreate the cool button that @Ischie has no problem, but I just need the main THC symbol. Actually, @Gear definitely has it because he has made fracs. I can reach out to him and see if we can use it for buttons.

For cut cards get in touch with @MatB

He’s the main man for all things cut card related.

I can run lead on this too. I had actually reached out to some “loyalty card” and plastic business card printers to see if they could do them but none of them could cut the specific measurements in quantity at a reasonable cost even though it’s only .25” different than a business/loyalty card.

I can recreate the cool button that @Ischie has no problem, but I just need the main THC symbol. Actually, @Gear definitely has it because he has made fracs. I can reach out to him and see if we can use it for buttons.
Ok cool. If you don’t have any luck let me know and I’ll trawl through my messages.

I would be interested in at least one DB and some cut cards if this plan comes together.

The white one is the one I have. Someone sold off a ton of DB’s and somehow I got first dibs. Let’s do a GB for those and the clears, I think a lot of people would be onboard.
Who is doing Clear Acrylic Dealer Buttons now? Poker Chips Design is no longer a Vendor on this site and his main site seems to not be active. He has a FB page, but didn't seem to respond.

I would like to work on a WTHC ceramic button and cc and I can spearhead it. I just shot @Gear a message about the artwork. If he can’t help out I am going to follow up with @BonScot and if that is unsuccessful I can recreate the artwork myself. We will probably have to slightly change the artwork to get it made, but still resembling WTHC. I am not interested in a Top Hat Cafe button.That is too far off for my taste. I am also not interested in an acrylic button unless there is no way ABC can make it.

These are the Top Hat and Cane related Dealer Buttons I could find that were made and that I own. The first 3 Sal at OWPS made. I wonder if someone had SAL make them so the art work could be out there and found. If SAL Designed them himself we would be out of luck. Or maybe we could get one of the artists on here to come up with a new TH&C designs and someone could run a Group Buy.

THC1.JPG
THC2.JPG
THC3.JPG
THC4.JPG

These are the Top Hat and Cane related Dealer Buttons I could find that were made and that I own. The first 3 Sal at OWPS made. I wonder if someone had SAL make them so the art work could be out there and found. If SAL Designed them himself we would be out of luck. Or maybe we could get one of the artists on here to come up with a new TH&C designs and someone could run a Group Buy.

View attachment 413896View attachment 413897 View attachment 413898
I like all of these buttons. I would be in for any of them. The colored buttons are really cool and would make a great addition to a WTHC set. Hopefully we can get this plan together
:tup:

Who is doing Clear Acrylic Dealer Buttons now? Poker Chips Design is no longer a Vendor on this site and his main site seems to not be active. He has a FB page, but didn't seem to respond.

I’m not sure. They’re both pretty nice but obviously the ceramic is the favored out of the options, or so it seems.

I would like to work on a WTHC ceramic button and cc and I can spearhead it. I just shot @Gear a message about the artwork. If he can’t help out I am going to follow up with @BonScot and if that is unsuccessful I can recreate the artwork myself. We will probably have to slightly change the artwork to get it made, but still resembling WTHC. I am not interested in a Top Hat Cafe button.That is too far off for my taste. I am also not interested in an acrylic button unless there is no way ABC can make it.
Think the artwork I have is for the clear one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom