WTHC Dealer Button and Cut Card Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
***CLOSED*** This group buy has already taken place and has closed out.

I am going to run point on a group buy for WTHC buttons and cut cards since there seems to be interest and I had already been looking into it myself.

Artwork: I am a photographer by trade but also proficient with graphic design and would be comfortable creating some initial designs. @Gear was gracious enough to help us with the basic THC logo for our design!

Dealer Buttons: Ideally I would like to do ceramic buttons made by @ABC Gifts and Awards. I will reach out and get pricing once design is determined and we have a rough estimate of quantity.

Cut Cards: UPDATE Ordering closes at March 1 midnight EST: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/wthc-cut-card-order-thread.53284/#post-1013318

Group buy: I can run point and do the group buy and receiving and mailings.

Please express any interest or offer to help here...

Last edited:
I’d be in for a some buttons and cut cards. Sorry but I’m not the least bit artistic.

UPDATE: Apparently we can piggyback the current cut card group buy but I need to get artwork and order in by around March 1. I may not have time for feedback and just order a bunch myself and then get them to everyone once the buttons are made.

Ok we are under the gun to get a cut card design completed. Luckily @Gear hooked us up with the WTHC logo artwork. I would like to get the design nailed down by Friday and then open up a separate thread for orders of interest for poker and bridge size of only one design because we need to get the order in by Monday. I will front the order and everyone can settle up when we order the buttons later.

I like the elegance of the WTHC logo and design so I went simple with the cut cards. I personally prefer the red suits version and not the chip emulated version. Although that may be a good start for a button. Thoughts, feedback, preferences?

A6C18E33-0FB9-426A-8F52-486A09EF6FB7.jpeg

07CF81FA-E50C-417E-8BEA-DD076C023A8D.jpeg

I don't think we should emulate the chip. The first design with the larger THC emphasises the coolness of the hat. With that said, the suits being all red could take away from it.

I like them both! But I think the top one is the direction to head in.

I don't think we should emulate the chip. The first design with the larger THC emphasises the coolness of the hat. With that said, the suits being all red could take away from it.

I like them both! But I think the top one is the direction to head in.

Thanks for the feedback. I wanted to incorporate some sort of pop color so I used the suits from the suits mold and the red from the denom with the black outline just like the chip inlay. I used an apple/quad moon shaped inlay because that isnt represented in the chip lineup. I could kick the suits out altogether or make them black too.

Thanks for the feedback. I wanted to incorporate some sort of pop color so I used the suits from the suits mold and the red from the denom with the black outline just like the chip inlay. I used an apple/quad moon shaped inlay because that isnt represented in the chip lineup. I could kick the suits out altogether or make them black too.

There's some space between the suits in the 2nd card. Can we do that on the first one? Might help break up the big block of red. I totally get the color pop idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom