Found WTHC 1; PCR/Avalon for WTHC frac (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
After two drama-filled attempts to buy these when offered for sale, I guess I’ll try this way. Looking for WTHC $1 and either some WTHC fracs or PCR/Avalon I could eventually use as a WTHC frac. My budget is not unlimited. I probably have to do this one rack at a time. If anyone has anything they’d part with, I’d appreciate a message.

To the extent it matters, this is the grail set for me. I know I’m far from the only one for whom that is true.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don’t have any, but with WTHC frac experience I will help out however I can. I will ask around and see if we can get you 1s and some frac options.

You should ask in your OP for PCRs or Avalon since they are on card pip mold too.

If you find some PCR/Avalon for milling as a frac I would help guide you on milling or do it for free for you if you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself.

Best of luck in your search fellow chipper.

Let’s get this chipper some WTHC!

Unfortunately I don’t have any, but with WTHC frac experience I will help out however I can. I will ask around and see if we can get you 1s and some frac options.

You should ask in your OP for PCRs or Avalon since they are on card pip mold too.

If you find some PCR/Avalon for milling as a frac I would help guide you on milling or do it for free for you if you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself.

Best of luck in your search fellow chipper.

Let’s get this chipper some WTHC!

Thanks for advice and the offer. I’ve made that change. We’ll talk about milling if/when I ever find something.

Thanks for advice and the offer. I’ve made that change. We’ll talk about milling if/when I ever find something.
PM me your address and I will send you some WTHC cut cards on me. I just ran out of WTHC buttons last week but am ordering more soon. Those are on me too when I get them.

@BamaT8ter i feel you, this is my grail set also. I managed to actually complete both a tourney & cash set recently. I’ve got some spare 1s & 5s that are in rough condition with flea bites, if you like I can send you some pictures, and if your interested you can have them for free if you pay shipping? Happy hunting.

Regards, John.

That would be amazing! Don’t even worry about the pictures. Just let me know what I owe you for shipping.

@BamaT8ter i feel you, this is my grail set also. I managed to actually complete both a tourney & cash set recently. I’ve got some spare 1s & 5s that are in rough condition with flea bites, if you like I can send you some pictures, and if your interested you can have them for free if you pay shipping? Happy hunting.

Regards, John.
That’s awesome of you John!

Do you already have some WTHC cut cards? If not I will send some to you just PM me your address. Also I will send you a set of WTHC buttons when the new ones come in from China (it’s going to take a long time unfortunately).

That’s awesome of you John!

Do you already have some WTHC cut cards? If not I will send some to you just PM me your address. Also I will send you a set of WTHC buttons when the new ones come in from China (it’s going to take a long time unfortunately).

That’s very kind of you, I’ll message you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom