WTH has this guy been? (1 Viewer)

TheBigTater

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For those looking for me & messaging me, my appologies. 3 weeks ago yesterday my sister had a series of TIA's/mini-strokes. As you can imagine having any kind of medical emergency during the COVID crisis has been mostly a nightmare. From inability to access the hospital, to waiting endless hours in parking lots waiting for phone updates from hospital staff, I've never felt so helpless in my life. Thankfully she is doing better and recovering well, in the grand scheme of what is going on we have to feel blessed. There are many who have it much worse. To all those medical personel & EMT's out there, can't give you enough thanks & praise for what you do and soldiering on during this time. :) We have spent the last couple of weeks trying to get appts scheduled & running the long list of tests to try and pinpoint the issues/causes.

Anyway, missed this place and if I owe you any payments from prior commitments I'm sorry and I'll be taking care of those & replying to all my PM's & emails shortly. Got a lot of catching up to do.

Still waiting for tracking on those R&O Cardroom's you're supposed to have shipped me...

Kidding, glad to see you're back around, hope things work out well with your fam!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom