WTF is "HSV-Dinghong?" (1 Viewer)

RudysNYC

Flush
Reaction score
So I have one thing coming international and another thing coming from Las Vegas, but I can't say for sure if they've shipped. Dunno if I even have tracking on the international package tbh. I checked Informed Delivery, and it tells me I have two packages coming from "HSV-Dinghong" shipped from Inglewood, CA. I haven't ordered one thing from California, let alone two. Google couldn't give me any semblance of clarity on what "HSV-Dinghong" is.

Does anyone here have any clue? Enough of us here use USPS regularly that somebody's encountered this at least once. Thanks in advance!

image.jpg

Maybe? This happened to me before, it’s a scam to get confirmed sales for bogus purchases so they can posted “verified purchase” 5-star reviews. You know the ones you see “fits great, love them a lot” and it’s a toothbrush or something.

I saw this too, but my financials are completely clean so I really have no clue what the jig would be. Plus, it was apparently shipped from Inglewood, CA... Confusing as all hell, and it's starting to tilt me lol
Updated my post, it’s a scam but nothing your at risk for. They just needed to use your address to trick Amazon/eBay to thinking they had a legitimate purchase to post a “legitimate” but bogus, 5-star review. Most of their prospective customers only look at products with excellent reviews. If their product sucks and gets bad reviews then it'll be worth the cost of shipping a bunch out to get more people to buy.

Thanks for the clarity, that's going to help me sleep tight haha. Glad to know it's nothing I'm on the hook for

Whoa, this just happened to me! I ordered some fish tank filters from Amazon. When I got the package, I take out the filters and notice a little black box with Chinese lettering on it containing studs for ear piercing. Found it very weird at first but now reading above; it's definitely a scam.

Whoa, this just happened to me! I ordered some fish tank filters from Amazon. When I got the package, I take out the filters and notice a little black box with Chinese lettering on it containing studs for ear piercing. Found it very weird at first but now reading above; it's definitely a scam.
If it was in the same package it was probably the company you got the filters from that gave out your address or are the same company who sent the studs fyi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom