Wanted WTB union plaza trk chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapla

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everybody, i want to know if some people here got some union plaza trk chips to sell, any value, any quantities.
Pm me if you got it! ty.

no, i don't think a playable set is available, i just want a sample set. Maybe if i become crazy i will start a set, but it will be a huge quest!

Which issue are you looking for? Judging by your avatar I assume the 1st issue made by TR King.
For reference here's what I have minus the elusive $25 chip.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 164
$25 Union Plaza

Beautiful set! This set or the Tropicana's would be my next quest... should I choose to accept...

Image from the chipboard.

Attachments

• 66746.jpg
    66746.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 120
PAZ, do you know what the $25 looks like?

I do, see attached.

yes you're right, i want this sample set. the $25 is so rare?

Very rare. It's been on my small crown wish list for years. If you like, I just found a .25, $1 and $5 chip in my doubles box. They are not in as good of shape as they ones I posted but they are yours gratis if you would like to start your sample set. PM you addy if you like.
66746.jpg

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Beautiful set! This set or the Tropicana's would be my next quest... should I choose to accept...

Image from the chipboard.

Thanks! You beat me to it. I was fishing through an external drive looking for the image while you were posting.

There's a $500 on eBay now. Typically you should be able to find one between $180 and $240.

I ate one once.

IMG_2475.jpg

I do, see attached.

Very rare. It's been on my small crown wish list for years. If you like, I just found a .25, $1 and $5 chip in my doubles box. They are not in as good of shape as they ones I posted but they are yours gratis if you would like to start your sample set. PM you addy if you like.
View attachment 6219
Thank you very much, you're a boss!
PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom