Wanted WTB - SOLID SCVs (Straburst/FunNite/Roulette) and one rack of SOLID RHC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I'm putting together both a cash set and a tournament set using Solid SCVs that will be resurfaced and relabeled. Condition-wise, I would prefer slightly used but would certainly consider mint as well. I already have a few colors but would like to add a couple more.

Colors I already have and would like to add barrels or racks:

Blaze Orange
Hawaiian Flower
Canary Yellow
Forrest Green
Dark Blue
Charcoal
Showboat Gray
Gray
Pink
Red
White

Other colors I could add (only a couple of those of course):

Day Blue
Sky Blue
Indian Blue
Petunia
Orchid
Lavender
Blurple
Black

All my Whites and two racks of my Reds are FUN NITE and are in near mint condition. If you have a Fun Nite set and want to exchange for those, I'm totally open to that as well, in which case I'd have to pick different colors for my $1s and $5s...

I am also looking to buy 1 rack of Solid RHC for a different relabeled cash set I'm building. They will go as 25¢s with Kenmore Lanes $1s, Garden Cities $5s and I still need to pick a black chip for my $20s... Condition-wise, they could be used and a bit rounded but in good condition, similar to those I mentioned... So, I'm thinking Pinkish colors might work, Grayish might work, maybe Light Green, etc...

Just send me a PM if you have some of those.

Thanks for looking!

Paulo-

Last edited:
IMG_20150201_223637.jpgIMG_20150201_223645.jpg

These are my extra Starburst and hotstamps. LMK if you can use any of them. I would be interested in trading for Fun Nite 5's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom