Found WTB - 1 Poker Chip Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBNYY

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Slowly dipping toes into the water on this forum - have quite a bit of samples/shuffles stacks and need a single rack to store them in so my toddler can stop grabbing them off my desk and playing/throwing them. Was going to go thru one of the normal sites mentioned here, but figured I'd see if anyone was trying to sell off a rogue rack stuffed away somewhere deep in their closet.

Don't really have a preference between lid and no lid at this point, just need a rack to hold 39mm chips.

Thanks!

It's fairly cost prohibitive to ship just one rack.

I suggest you just jump into this Group Buy.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/china-chip-racks-march-2023.102313/

You can get 10 racks for $28 + $9 shipping. You'll use them eventually, or if not you'll have no trouble selling them. These are awesome racks for Paulson chips, as well as many less expensive chips like cards mold. I have heard they are a bit tight for mint CPCs.

Slowly dipping toes into the water on this forum - have quite a bit of samples/shuffles stacks and need a single rack to store them in so my toddler can stop grabbing them off my desk and playing/throwing them. Was going to go thru one of the normal sites mentioned here, but figured I'd see if anyone was trying to sell off a rogue rack stuffed away somewhere deep in their closet.

Don't really have a preference between lid and no lid at this point, just need a rack to hold 39mm chips.

Thanks!
I have a couple extra knockoff racks that should work for you, just pay postage for padded envelope and they are yours. PM me your address if you want them.
GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom