Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
These are so awesome! Thanks Bergs!

wsop-replica-chips8.jpg wsop-replica-chips9.jpg wsop-replica-chips2.jpg

Day 1. (thought they would have colored me up by now.) :D

wsop-replica-chips3.jpg wsop-replica-chips4.jpg wsop-replica-chips5.jpg

I wonder if they took a real chip and scanned it and that's what they used for the printed image? Seems pretty close what a real one looks like. Only thing is the top hat looks a little different I guess.

That's what I thought it was too. A closer look shows a coffee cup and stirrer. :)

sent from my phone

Heh. I thought they just used a knob-end cane instead of a hook-end to avoid Trademark issues, but that interpretation is fun, too.

Or magician's hat and wand.

Or thimble and hat pin.

Hmmm... now I'm thinking of more custom chip themes... I think a magician theme has some merit, and can use a top hat & cane with rabbit head "mold"...

Last edited:
I wonder if they took a real chip and scanned it and that's what they used for the printed image? Seems pretty close what a real one looks like. Only thing is the top hat looks a little different I guess.

Pretty much.

img_2538.jpg

Just be thankful they didn't scan dirty chips. :p

Nice chips. I'm glad they went to a good home. I was seriously considering getting those when Bergs put them up for sale. My wallet thanks you as well! ;)

I love these!

I plan to host a game next year and these will be put in play for sure. I would have hosted this year but we still have to finish the plumbing for the basement bathroom and wet bar. We are going to start working on that in the next few weeks. The gas hot water heater is getting moved again so we didn't want to mess with the gas lines when we needed the furnace to be on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom