WSOP ME Last Longer Bet ***Spoilers*** (1 Viewer)

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
$20 entry. Entries open through the start of the ME.

List of entrants will be randomized at some point and assigned to the top stacks left in the ME in order. When this will occur will depend in the number if entrants (don't want to do it too early when the field is still huge, but want to do it late enough so that everyone gets a healthy stack) but likely the end of Day 5 or 6.

The entrant whose assigned stack suvives longest in the WSOP ME wins the pool.

Prize: $520
  1. Michael Dyer, @Seeking Alpha Social Club
  2. Brian Yoon, @BGinGA
  3. Jeff Trudeau, @JFCJ
  4. Hari Bercovici, @grantc54
  5. Bart Lybaert, @PAZ
  6. Paulo Goncalves, @Chippy McChiperson
  7. Peter Campo, @Farcry44
  8. Konstantin Beylin, @derekdd23
  9. Alexander Gross, @CraigT78
  10. Artem Metalidi, @David O
  11. Cole Miller, @Joe E.
  12. Alexander Haro, @DarPodo
  13. Richard Robinson, @mooremo
  14. Samuel Bernabeu, @Lil Tuna
  15. Nishant Sharma, @WedgeRock
  16. Benjamin Pollak, @kk405
  17. Barry Hutter, @DoubleEagle
  18. Frederik Jensen, @cripton3
  19. Tony Miles, @detroitdad
  20. Chris Da-Silva, @RichMahogany
  21. Nirath Rean, @kirchhausen
  22. Mike Jukich, @Forest@Farmington
  23. Aram Zobian, @MatB
  24. Eric Froehlich, @Marc Hedrick
  25. Mark Stockton, @jazzV3
  26. John Cynn, @bergs

Last edited:
This is going to close Monday when the WSOP opens.

I am going to randomize the list of participants on Day 1 (probably July 4th). I will assign chipstacks likely at the end of Day 5 or 6 depending on the number of participants and the size of the field.

Bump.

There's a few who said they are interested. Payments must be in before they shuffle up and deal in Vegas...

I just randomized the list of participants... Who can wait until Wednesday?!

Screenshot_20180702-171011.png

Chipstacks will be assigned in the above order (probably at the end of Day 5 or 6). Congrats on getting the chipleader, @Seeking Alpha Social Club! (But has a chipleader at the end if Day 5 or 6 ever taken down the Main?)
Dunno, but some stats on where eventual winners stood after day 5 and day 6 would make for interesting discussion, as would finishing positions for the day 5 and day 6 top ten stacks.

Who has a bunch of free time?

Chipstacks will be assigned in the above order (probably at the end of Day 5 or 6). Congrats on getting the chipleader, @Seeking Alpha Social Club! (But has a chipleader at the end of Day 5 or 6 ever taken down the Main?)
I'd have to see where Jamie Gold was on day 5 or 6. I seem to remember that his yip yapping scared a lot of players into folding hands they should have played, and he might habe been a chip leader early.

Either way, it has to be better than last year when I drew the short stack at the final table. :)

Chip position with 27 players left for eventual winner...

Day 7

2008 - 4th (Eastgate)

Day 8

2009 - 12th (Cada)
2010 - 7th (Duhamel)

Day 7

2011 - 12th (Heinz)
2012 - 12th (Merson)
2013 - 19th (Reiss)
2014 - 1st (Jacobson)
2015 - 4th (McKeehan)
2016 - 25th (Nguyen)
2017 - 8th (Blumstein)

Thank you for 12

Wedge, you plan to assign stacks when there are still 50-75 players remaining, correct?

Yeah, 2-3 times the size of our field. Once the combine the fields into one group, it'll be easier to track how many are eliminated per day... They used to play down to x players at the end of a day, so it wiykd have been easier to assign.

I'd prefer to be closer to 75 players than to 50.

Yeah, 2-3 times the size of our field. Once the combine the fields into one group, it'll be easier to track how many are eliminated per day... They used to play down to x players at the end of a day, so it wiykd have been easier to assign.

I'd prefer to be closer to 75 players than to 50.

Lame.

26 in the contest. There’s a hard stop at 27 for at least the past 10 years. I thought we might go with that to ensure 8 of the final 9 are all in our contest.

Problem with that is, 1.) there is no hard stop in the rules this year, and 2.) 5-19 people get shortstacks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom