WSOP ME FT gambool [SPOILERS] (2 Viewers)

Yeah, that randomized list is uber confusing w/ 2 sets of numbers by each name. Pretty sure I have the 1 seat (Mr. Loud Blazer) but please confirm

Yeah, that randomized list is uber confusing w/ 2 sets of numbers by each name. Pretty sure I have the 1 seat (Mr. Loud Blazer) but please confirm

No seats set yet. See above.

Neither. I asked @justsomedude to randomize it again, after we have all 9 players.

He will (hopefully) randomize the list of PCF'ers. The order will match up with the FT seats and you'll get the WSOPer at your seat.

Alright, @justsomedude did it again, this time with PCFers. This is the seating.

I am not going to ask him to do it a third time. Seat 8 (Bryan Piccioli) is going to end up being a push.

Seat 1: John Hesp, 107 BB (@links_slayer)
Seat 2: Scott Blumenstein, 122 BB (@detroitdad)
Seat 3: Antoine Saout, 27 BB (@k9dr)
Seat 4: Benjamin Pollak, 44 BB (@krafticus)
Seat 5: Jack Sinclair, 25 BB (@WedgeRock)
Seat 6: Damian Salas, 28 BB (@Ronoh)
Seat 7: Ben Lamb, 23 BB (@seeking)
Seat 8: Bryan Piccioli, 42 BB (push)
Seat 9: Dan Ott, 33 BB (@DarPodo)

Alright, @justsomedude did it again, this time with PCFers. This is the seating.

I am not going to ask him to do it a third time. Seat 8 (Bryan Piccioli) is going to end up being a push.

It's the same result as the first run. I don't care either way.

Also, instead of a push should we just make it 'last longer", so if piciolli wins the 2nd place finisher gets the pot?

Seat 1: John Hesp, 107 BB (@links_slayer)
Seat 2: Scott Blumenstein, 122 BB (@detroitdad)
Seat 3: Antoine Saout, 27 BB (@k9dr)
Seat 4: Benjamin Pollak, 44 BB (@krafticus)
Seat 5: Jack Sinclair, 25 BB (@WedgeRock)
Seat 6: Damian Salas, 28 BB (@Ronoh)
Seat 7: Ben Lamb, 23 BB (@seeking)
Seat 8: Bryan Piccioli, 42 BB (push)
Seat 9: Dan Ott, 33 BB (@DarPodo)

What I mean to say is, if there's a ninth spot, I'll take it.

Going offline for a few hours, and don't know when 1730 your time is, but I'm in.

We now have a 9th player, but I feel like if I ask for a re-draw it could be perceived as I don't like who was assigned to me. I don't want that (frankly, I could care fucking less for $25, but I don't want anyone to later claim a fix is in). The drawing stands.

We can

A: let @brains613 buy seat #8; or
B: make it a last longer instead of a push if Bryan Piccioli wins the WSOP ME (meaning the PCF'er who has the WSOPer finishing 2nd would win the loot).

I prefer option A (more gambool!) but I do not object to either option. If EVERYONE can agree on option A or B BEFORE PLAY STARTS then we'll make that change. If its anything less than unanimous, it will stay as stated (Bryan Piccioli will be a push).

It is currently 2:42 PM in Vegas. Cards fly at 5:30 p.m. We have 2.5 hours to figure out what we want to do.

I'm ok with A.

I'm ok with B if A doesn't pan out.

Sorry (not really....), was at golf league. I'm cool with whatever you want to do, though not sure how it works now that this has started and there's been an elimination.

No consensus so gonna go with Seat 8 as a push. Sorry, I meant to post this earlier in the day but got busy with work.

Hand #4: Jack Sinclair raised to 1.6 million on the button and Ben Lamb jammed all in from the big blind. Sinclair quickly made the call and the cards were tabled. Lamb showed :ah::9h: and Sinclair was in a dominating position with :ac::qh:.

The flop came :6c::5d::4h: and Sinclair was still in the lead. The turn brought the :3c: giving Lamb some chop outs as well. The river landed the :th:, giving no help to Lamb as he became the first elimination on the final table.

The remaining eight players are guaranteed at least $1,200,000 from here on out.

JACK SINCLAIR ELIMINATED IN 8TH PLACE ($1,200,000)
Hand #64:
Jack Sinclair moved all in for 15.6 million from middle position and Damian Salas asked for a count. Eventually, he folded. Bryan Piccioli was in the cutoff and moved all in over top for 18,750,000. Everyone else folded and the cards were on their backs.

Jack Sinclair: :ks::js:
Bryan Piccioli: :as::ad:

The flop came :kh::4c::3h: and Sinclair picked up a pair of kings for a chance to improve. The dealer put out the :8d: on the turn, and Sinclair needed a king or a jack to stay alive. The river was the :6h: and Sinclair was eliminated, sending him home in eighth place for a hefty payout worth $1.2 million.

The remaining seven players are guaranteed $1,425,000 from here on out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom