WSOP ME FT gambool [SPOILERS] (1 Viewer)

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Are there 8 others that want to put some money on the final table?

Agree on a buyin (say $25?) and if we lock in 9 spots, we'll randomly assign players and if your player wins the ME, you win the $200? If we have 9 (8 others) confirmed before the start time, we can use a lottery tonight to decide who gets whom.

I think it would be easiest to hold off and just ship the buyin to the winner, so it would have to be 9 (8 others) that are reliable members... That might cut me out. :cautious:

It would have been fun to do a Calcutta, but I don't think there is time before the cards are dealt at 5:30 p.m. local time.

I guess if only 6 (5 others) want to participate, we could do it for tomorrow. They play down to six players tonight.

EDIT:

Seat 1: John Hesp, 107 BB (@links_slayer)
Seat 2: Scott Blumenstein, 122 BB (@detroitdad)
Seat 3: Antoine Saout, 27 BB (@k9dr)
Seat 4: Benjamin Pollak, 44 BB (@krafticus)
Seat 5: Jack Sinclair, 25 BB (@WedgeRock)
Seat 6: Damian Salas, 28 BB (@Ronoh)
Seat 7: Ben Lamb, 23 BB (@seeking)
Seat 8: Bryan Piccioli, 42 BB (push)
Seat 9: Dan Ott, 33 BB (@DarPodo)

Here's how I am going to do this:
  1. By confirming your entry you are agreeing to pay $25 (paypal, FF) to the eventual winner.
  2. After all 9 spots fill up, I'll use the random.org to randomize the order of the nine names. That will be your seat, and you'll be paired with the final table player who sits in that seat with Day 8 resumes tonight. You'll keep the same player, even if they are re-seeded in 6-handed play tomorrow.
  3. If your player wins the ME, you win $200... everyone else will paypal you their entry fee (8x$25 = $200)
There is a vote to allow @brains613 buy seat #8. Unanimous approval required. Right now there are 5 of 5 yes votes. Waiting on @links_slayer, @Ronoh and@Seeking Alpha Social Club.

Its 4:25 in Las Vegas and cards fly in an hour. If all 8 don't approve before the first card flies, then seat 8 remains a push.

Last edited:
10000-1024x768.jpg

EDIT to the OP:

1. @WedgeRock
2. @k9dr
3. @detroitdad
4. @Ronoh
5. @Seeking Alpha Social Club
6. @DarPodo
7. @krafticus

Here's how I am going to do this:
  1. By confirming your entry you are agreeing to pay $25 (paypal, FF) to the eventual winner.
  2. After all 9 spots fill up, I'll use the random.org to randomize the order of the nine names. That will be your seat, and you'll be paired with the final table player who sits in that seat with Day 8 resumes tonight. You'll keep the same player, even if they are re-seeded in 6-handed play tomorrow.
  3. If your player wins the ME, you win $200... everyone else will paypal you their entry fee.
Obviously if anyone who already claimed a spot objects to those rules, they can back out.

Last edited:
I was hoping that the seat order wasn't announced yet, but here it is (source):

Here's the lineup for Thursday's final table:

Seat Player Country Chip Count Big Blinds
1 John Hesp United Kingdom 85,700,000 107
2 Scott Blumstein United States 97,250,000 122
3 Antoine Saout France 21,750,000 27
4 Benjamin Pollak France 35,175,000 44
5 Jack Sinclair United Kingdom 20,200,000 25
6 Damian Salas Argentina 22,175,000 28
7 Ben Lamb United States 18,050,000 23
8 Bryan Piccioli United States 33,800,000 42
9 Dan Ott United States 26,475,000 33

Just so that everything is on the up and up, I'm going to ask someone not in the game to do the random sequencing. How about it, @justsomedude? Do us a solid?

No 9th contestant? And now they auto draft Piciolli?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom