Wanted WSOP Jumbo Index Poker Size Cards (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi All,

I currently have a few decks of WSOP jumbo index poker sized cards by Modiano and Fournier. The problem is, they are all reddish backs. One has a mostly white back, and the others a more red back, so I thought I could use them in a setup together. But I tried this on Friday, but they are not ideal. So, looking to see if anyone has any of the black backed ones or any with any other color backs. Thanks!

WSOP cards come in jumbo index?
Hi All,

I currently have a few decks of WSOP jumbo index poker sized cards by Modiano and Fournier. The problem is, they are all reddish backs. One has a mostly white back, and the others a more red back, so I thought I could use them in a setup together. But I tried this on Friday, but they are not ideal. So, looking to see if anyone has any of the black backed ones or any with any other color backs. Thanks!

WSOP cards come in jumbo index?
They weren't actually made to be used IN the WSOP, just WSOP branded (as far as I know.)
I have one unopened setup of the Fourniers. I think I paid about $17 per deck for them on eBay a year or two back? Seemed stupid expensive then, and just plain hard to find now at any price.

They weren't actually made to be used IN the WSOP, just WSOP branded (as far as I know.)
I have one unopened setup of the Fourniers. I think I paid about $17 per deck for them on eBay a year or two back? Seemed stupid expensive then, and just plain hard to find now at any price.
You're 100% correct. These Fournier just have the WSOP branding (they also come with a WPT and EPT variant). Great cards though !

Hi All,

What do your Modiano look like ??

What do your Modiano look like ??
They made two kinds with jumbo index and WSOP logo

Acetate (same stock as Platinum)
images.jpeg

And regular PVC stock

carte-modiano-wsop-jumbo-index-playing-card-500x500.jpg

Here's what I have that I'm trying to make a setup out of. So, you want to trade your black version of my middle deck for the one I have on the left?

To all,

Still looking for another deck to use outside of what I might be getting from HaRDHouSeiNC. A blue Fournier deck would be great.

They show the blue deck, but it won't let me add it to my cart. The button is disabled when you choose the blue instead of red.
I send an email to owner., maybe he finds a deck... Just forewarning, his shipping m8ght be expensive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom