Wanted WSOP Jumbo Index Cards (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi all,

Looking to buy some WSOP cards to go along with the Vegas Poker Series chips from the Cards Mold Ceramic Group Buy. My group plays with jumbo index only. From what I know, the only options are the Modiano or Fourniers.

I generally don't like Copags, but if anyone wants to unload any Copag WSOP cards for a really good price, I'll consider it. That index I think is big enough to be tolerable for our group. Thanks!

If you’re referring to cards actually used at the WSOP, I don’t think they ever made a jumbo index, let alone made one available to the public. One year they used a dual-index that had a jumbo-ish sizing but they were disgusting and I would not recommend them.

If you’re talking about the Fournier WSOP-brand ones, I’ve only found international sellers who had em. You said your group only plays with jumbo, but if Fournier is more important than jumbo, the 2012 and 2013 WSOP cards are Bicycle branded on Fournier stock

Thanks @RudysNYC . Yes, we have had some discussion about this before. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/wsop-vs-jumbo-index-cards.59326/#post-1154816. It seems that they were using Cartamundi cards without a WSOP back in the 2019 main event Day 6?

Other than that, I haven't found any evidence of jumbo index used in the US WSOP. They have however used jumbo index in WSOP Europe. Those are the Modiano cards. The cards don't say Europe on them. The only other WSOP jumbo index cards I have seen were Fourniers that I'm not sure were ever used in a WSOP. If anyone knows anything else about this, let me know. Thanks.

It seems that they were using Cartamundi cards without a WSOP back in the 2019 main event Day 6?
Dunno bout Cartamundi, but those are 100% RFID cards, which seem to be available through videopokertable.net.
A68B6155-9629-432A-AD13-F1F5A2D66C5A.jpeg

The only other WSOP jumbo index cards I have seen were Fourniers that I'm not sure were ever used in a WSOP
Yes, those were the WSOP-brand I referred to. Never used at the actual WSOP, but branded with WSOP logos. I haven’t seen those available domestically, but a few international sellers have them available. Can send you a link but shipping might make it prohibitively expensive. Don’t know about the WSOPE Modiano ones you talked about, but those sound great...

This is where I got the Fournier WSOP's:

https://www.naipeszaca.com/en/all-o...poker-8420707405823.html#/27-back_colour-blue

I don't believe that these were ever used on the felt in any WSOP events and are commemorative cards. The Modiano WSOP cards, however, I believe actually saw the felt in some WSOP Europe events in the past few years.

To me, the Fournier cards are better, even if they're a little more slick initially even if they're not the real deal. If you're looking more for authenticity, though, the Modianos are the way to go. The black Modiano decks were also really difficult to find.

This is where I got the Fournier WSOP's:

https://www.naipeszaca.com/en/all-o...poker-8420707405823.html#/27-back_colour-blue

I don't believe that these were ever used on the felt in any WSOP events and are commemorative cards. The Modiano WSOP cards, however, I believe actually saw the felt in some WSOP Europe events in the past few years.

To me, the Fournier cards are better, even if they're a little more slick initially even if they're not the real deal. If you're looking more for authenticity, though, the Modianos are the way to go. The black Modiano decks were also really difficult to find.
What did you pay for shipping @JMC9389? Tried to order from them a few weeks ago but couldn’t checkout since they blew past their supposed vacation.

What did you pay for shipping @JMC9389? Tried to order from them a few weeks ago but couldn’t checkout since they blew past their supposed vacation.
Looks like they're closed until the end of the month. Shipping was a bit steep. It was 36 euro for 4 decks of cards, which is about $43 USD, then it was another $20 or so for shipping. Ended up just over $30 USD per set up shipped. This was pre-Covid, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom