WSOP is Online This year (1 Viewer)

Guess I'll have to drive to Reno to hang for a few days poolside and play a couple tourneys. Fingers crossed they'll still have some live events this fall...

I thought you said Russ Hannegan at first...
8B3160E2-6009-4AEE-A4DF-097401CE9ABC.gif

But I agree #godmode with ME online doesn’t seem prudent.

I think the guy who wrote this is a knob. He says this: " The WSOP.com schedule, as it has been in the past, is made up of Omaha and hold'em events. The GGPoker schedule, while yet to be released, figures to be the same as the client only supports no-limit hold'em, pot-limit Omaha, and short deck. "
Maybe he's smart and I'm the knob, but I can't imagine why WSOP would partner with GG (AND schedule more events on GG than on their own site) if not to get a variety of games. GG represents itself as a software first, dynamic platform that brings players what they want. I predict there will be mixed games. At least I certainly hops so. If they give away 85 bracelets in only HE, Omaha and short deck, that would be STU PID

Over/under on getting online poker (temporarily?) legalized in 50 states before August? haha. Seems ridiculous that a poker series that caters to a lot of recreational American players is going to switch its entire demographic to target international professional players, but hey, I guess it's better than nothing.

Over/under on getting online poker (temporarily?) legalized in 50 states before August? haha. Seems ridiculous that a poker series that caters to a lot of recreational American players is going to switch its entire demographic to target international professional players, but hey, I guess it's better than nothing.
This isn't huge for the Vegas economy but it has to help vegas hotels.
I mean, some people will go to vegas for a while to play these tournaments, right?
I thought about a road trip to NJ.

I think the guy who wrote this is a knob. He says this: " The WSOP.com schedule, as it has been in the past, is made up of Omaha and hold'em events. The GGPoker schedule, while yet to be released, figures to be the same as the client only supports no-limit hold'em, pot-limit Omaha, and short deck. "
Maybe he's smart and I'm the knob, but I can't imagine why WSOP would partner with GG (AND schedule more events on GG than on their own site) if not to get a variety of games. GG represents itself as a software first, dynamic platform that brings players what they want. I predict there will be mixed games. At least I certainly hops so. If they give away 85 bracelets in only HE, Omaha and short deck, that would be STU PID
I’m the knob. It’s confirmed. 85 online tournaments, 85 bracelets, 3 different games - No Limit Holdem, Pot Limit Omaha, short deck Holdem.
That is dumb.

Very cool that Mike shared his experience...I wonder if more people will begin doing this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom