WSOP HORSESHOE BALTIMORE (1 Viewer)

TheDeezer

Flush
Reaction score
It is that time again... trying to go for big bucks and see if I can finally bink one of these tournies...

Will update with pictures soon.... but plan to be there for most of the series with about 20 of my closest buddies. then off to the Borgata.... hope my boss lets me take off for that one too !! More to follow.....

horseshoe.jpeg

By the way the poker room is here is quite nice. Not near as action packed as Maryland Live but very nice on the inside.... rake is a tad more here though for cash games..

Dang, if I'd known the schedule, I'd have come up to DC with my wife this week.

Several of my old home game players will be there, it turns out.

Good luck!

By the way the poker room is here is quite nice. Not near as action packed as Maryland Live but very nice on the inside.... rake is a tad more here though for cash games..

Actually, MD Live just changed their rake to 5 + 2 as well so I think the rakes are the same now

Best of luck. Looking forward to living vicariously through the updates as I head back to school with all the other area teachers. Terrible timing Horseshoe!

The cash games have been good - had to visit Maryland Live - $1000 high hands every 20 minutes - simply insane - 2/5 table bought in for $500 - tourney begins today Event 2 - 4 flights starting @ 11am
Baltimores Horseshoe stack- got a tad aggravated as we were at a must move 2/5 table and they would not let you stay there so we left to go to MD Live ---still managed a decent profit - so far i have my buys in covered for the WSOP event so thats a nice take away -. Today though its all about getting a Ring !
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Interesting side note - at Maryland Live the $500 denoms are oversized / the $25 chips look VERY good - like the colorscheme a good bit - the Horseshoe however not so much - right now Maryland Live 2
Horseshoe 0. Lets see today if the Horseshoe can make a comeback

image.jpg

I like the pastel tourney chips - very very cool- all Paulson- entering Flight 3 today after not fairing to well yesterday -
image.jpg

Lost a pretty big hand - on my 4th bullet @6pm - last one for event 2 - last flight -

Decided to go a tad crazy on roulette - here is the result

image.jpg

Actually, I'm exhausted, and have to be on the road by 8am for B's football game. 2 more weeks until sports are OVER!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom