WSOP dealer buttons (1 Viewer)

MemphisFats

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a WSOP card mold tribute set on order from Tina. I’ve had the idea of getting some dealer buttons made to go with it.
We are currently talking about two designs, one on a white background the other on a gold background.
I would only need two of each design and the minimum order is 10 pieces each.
I believe these would be 52mm wide and 5mm thick, not sure on the weight.
Would any of you be interested in buying the extra buttons I don’t need? I’m in Canada so shipping to USA isn’t cheap, but I’m thinking around $15 each, shipped.
Here’s the first design. I’ve said I don’t like the ‘series’ in the middle, just the ♦️♠️♥️♣️. But now I’m unsure if I want Las Vegas, NV along the bottom or not? I’m waiting for her to send back a second design, I will post it in here for you all to see when I get it.
Please chime in with if you think to include Las Vegas, NV or not and if you’d be interested in buying a button.
Thanks
Memphis

Attachments

• C60C25EA-D58B-4602-8641-47A2A78F4701.jpeg
    C60C25EA-D58B-4602-8641-47A2A78F4701.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 142
I would probably take one of each color. I agree, the two on the left are strange in that they say “series” twice. I prefer the designs on the right. And the size is 52mm? Strange size. But as long as they are thicker than the Scrub Donkey DBs, I’m in.

Following.

Have we seen the new wsop logo for the chips now it’s not at the RIO?

Following. I'm interested if these get made.

Ok, this is not definite yet but it seems if I do go ahead and get them made I won’t have issues selling what I don’t need.
Not sure what price would be for two, maybe $20-25?
I will update this thread with the new/final design.
Memphis

Here’s the new design for the two buttons. What do you guys think about the Las Vegas or no Las Vegas? I think not having the Las Vegas looks cleaner, but not 100% sure. Anyone have any input?
Also Tina confirmed they are 52mmx5mm and weigh 25g. Here’s a picture of existing chips made which are the gold colour.
Memphis

Attachments

• 092DD0FD-D48B-4F86-856C-A72981D8D085.jpeg
    092DD0FD-D48B-4F86-856C-A72981D8D085.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 5EE605AC-5FBD-4D1F-BD1D-2C01771658C0.png
    5EE605AC-5FBD-4D1F-BD1D-2C01771658C0.png
    681.9 KB · Views: 104
I personally don’t like the Las Vegas NV but not a big issues either way

If I had to vote, I would vote to leave it off, but I'm good with either version.

What's a little more tilting is the Rio logo is just a bit too far left. The final swoop of the R should go just past the "s" in World Series.

I'm not sure if that is what is also making the word DEALER not centered. At first I thought the word DEALER isn't centered, then I noticed the RIO signature is a bit to far left, or not enough right.

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
What's a little more tilting is the Rio logo is just a bit too far left. The final swoop of the R should go just past the "s" in World Series.

I'm not sure if that is what is also making the word DEALER not centered. At first I thought the word DEALER isn't centered, then I noticed the RIO signature is a bit to far left, or not enough right.
I actually thought the same thing, then I did some image searches on google and found it’s pretty close to being correct. If it is slightly left, it’s not by much. Even if it is off a little, for the price Tina charges, I don’t really think you can complain.
Memphis

Edit - You are right and it’s actually more off than I remember. I looked previously for the chip design but I guess it’s more noticeable on the larger button. But still I think at the price point it’s not a huge deal.

I actually thought the same thing, then I did some image searches on google and found it’s pretty close to being correct. If it is slightly left, it’s not by much. Even if it is off a little, for the price Tina charges, I don’t really think you can complain.
Memphis

Yeah but the rio is too far left, and the dealer button isn’t centered. Just bc it’s a good price doesn’t mean u can’t fix it lol. Takes 3 seconds. It’s in some artwork, just click the image and push it to the right lol.

My only issue is that Rio is so 2021.

Now that the WSOP is going to Bally's/Paris, Rio feels outdated (unless you already have chips with Rio on them).

My only issue is that Rio is so 2021.

Now that the WSOP is going to Bally's/Paris, Rio feels outdated (unless you already have chips with Rio on them).
I already ordered the set.
I’ve loved these chips since I got into poker. Unfortunately I only ever got to actually play with them once, but having my own tribute set will be cool. And you never know, maybe down the road I’ll get a tribute set of the upcoming Bally’s/Paris WSOP chips!?! Lol
Memphis

I already ordered the set.
I’ve loved these chips since I got into poker. Unfortunately I only ever got to actually play with them once, but having my own tribute set will be cool. And you never know, maybe down the road I’ll get a tribute set of the upcoming Bally’s/Paris WSOP chips!?! Lol
Memphis
...pf course, by next year it should to read Horseshoe/Paris. ;)

Here’s the new design for the two buttons. What do you guys think about the Las Vegas or no Las Vegas? I think not having the Las Vegas looks cleaner, but not 100% sure. Anyone have any input?
Also Tina confirmed they are 52mmx5mm and weigh 25g. Here’s a picture of existing chips made which are the gold colour.
Memphis
By the way, those bounty chips they showed in gold are mine, and I think they look really great in person!

Here is the final design.
The DEALER is now better centred. The Rio is still a touch further left than I’d like, but I still think it looks pretty damn good for a tribute chip!
Memphis

Attachments

• D812D011-8C44-43F2-9387-ADAF74C6FDDD.png
    D812D011-8C44-43F2-9387-ADAF74C6FDDD.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 64
There’s not going to be too many more of theses available. If you’re interested let me know soon.
Looks like final cost will be $25 for the pair, shipped CONUS.
Memphis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom