WSOP Copag Cards? (1 Viewer)

RudysNYC

Flush
Reaction score
Anyone ever play with the WSOP Copag cards? Found a nice deal on some new decks, considering picking up a few sets but don't want to if they're junk. Thanks.

There’s some variety out there so a pic or more description might get you more useful info.

I own a couple of the 2016 WSOP Copags and they're great for cheap quality plastics. Especially on Amazon where all WSOP decks from'16 to current are $12 a set.

I own a couple of the 2016 WSOP Copags and they're great for cheap quality plastics. Especially on Amazon where all WSOP decks from'16 to current are $12 a set.
This is exactly the deal I referenced lol. Glad they get your seal of approval!

I have a set of WSOP 2018s and they're a good deal, but they're definitely not my favorite cards.

I remember the players were all ripping on the Copag card one year. I think probably 2017? They were all pissed about the cards getting dented (marked) up.

I have these. They're OK. They're better feeling than my Cartamundi Ace cards but not as good as any of my other plastics. (King, Modiano)

EDIT: Just realized this was an old thread that I already responded to - before I received these cards! LOL!

20200922_235827.jpg

Not the worst but not the best either. You could do worse but it's worth spending $10 more for a much superior set of cards that will last years with light home game use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom