WSOP Cleveland Chip owners. Show us your chips! (1 Viewer)

Here is a shot of some WSOP chips from Cleveland

Last edited:
IMG_3017.JPG
IMG_2987.JPG
IMG_3006.JPG

I both hate and love seeing pictures of these chips, because it always makes me want a set.

I'm not in love with the inlay, but the colors are spot on.

I both hate and love seeing pictures of these chips, because it always makes me want a set.

I'm not in love with the inlay, but the colors are spot on.
Yes, the inlay is not the prettiest but it does make you know that they are WSOP chips!

Man, all of the pics you guys are adding is making me want o post more in my OP. Also looking like I may need to get them out this weekend and do an update!

David

Yes, the inlay is not the prettiest but it does make you know that they are WSOP chips!

Man, all of the pics you guys are adding is making me want o post more in my OP. Also looking like I may need to get them out this weekend and do an update!

David

Do it. I love seeing your massive set

Really cool looking sets! Where do you guys find these things???

Really cool looking sets! Where do you guys find these things???

It seems to me that Jim and Apache sold their stock.
It is possible to put a ( wanted) on the forum to find there. I have already seen some copies on sale.

He has to exist approximately 20 sets. Sometimes very badly supplied with chips 500.
The more the time is going to pass, the more it will be hard to find there. chips 36mm paulson are really very pleasant to play, me you the advice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom