• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Wsop chairs in Kansas City (1 Viewer)

Oh man I’d love to get my hands on 10 of these to go with my WSOP table!

I’m talking to the guy. I’d be willing to pick them up and sell them what I paid for them plus shipping. There need to be interest though. I waiting to hear back how many he has but it sounds like he has a lot.

I’m talking to the guy. I’d be willing to pick them up and sell them what I paid for them plus shipping. There need to be interest though. I waiting to hear back how many he has but it sounds like he has a lot.

Where do you live in Iowa? I live in Omaha and I'd be interested in 10 of them. Just dont think I can make the 3.5 hour drive to pick them up. If your within a couple hours of Omaha I'd be interested in 10 of them.

I'm guessing the shipping would be insane otherwise I'd be down for some too.

Oh man, if I was only 3-4 hours away I wouldn’t think twice about these. I’m guessing shipping would make them impossible.

They look like high quality flex back chairs. Ask the guy to look at the underside to see who made them. Interesting layout for the legs. Never seen that before.

They look like high quality flex back chairs. Ask the guy to look at the underside to see who made them. Interesting layout for the legs. Never seen that before.

The description says the seat swivels, so I think the chair in the pic is just turned. The chair in the background of the second pic looks like it is a more standard arrangement

The description says the seat swivels, so I think the chair in the pic is just turned. The chair in the background of the second pic looks like it is a more standard arrangement

I don't know. Just about all the chairs in that one pic look like the center position of the swivel is with the one leg in the middle. (unless they swivel 360.) The stacked chairs look the same too. Its really hard to tell though. It actually may be a better design.

I'm guessing the shipping would be insane otherwise I'd be down for some too.
I may be interested too and we could split the shipping. I’m sure there would be others interested as well around here.

Swivel? Hell yeah thats a bonus.

Flex back? Sign me up. It looks like the backs do go up and down at least.

They don’t look like they stack great (legs will compress the seat foam) but not a deal breaker.

I may be interested too and we could split the shipping. I’m sure there would be others interested as well around here.

Swivel? Hell yeah thats a bonus.

Flex back? Sign me up. It looks like the backs do go up and down at least.

They don’t look like they stack great (legs will compress the seat foam) but not a deal breaker.
I could be in for that if it ends up being a reasonable split. I like the chairs. would take 6-8

Reactions: 72o

I'd be interested in 10, depending on shipping to Memphis.

So the dude is not replying to me anymore. I want to buy them all so I can distribute them to the forum. If someone gets them instead of me I’d like 8. Thanks.

So the dude is not replying to me anymore. I want to buy them all so I can distribute them to the forum. If someone gets them instead of me I’d like 8. Thanks.

I'll shoot him another message and see if he responds.

He has gone dark for me. Anyone had a response today? He texted me at 6:30 am when he got off work but I haven’t heard back since.

I picked up 19 chairs from the seller yesterday. That was all I could get in the back of my Suburban. I was right, these chairs were from Harrahs KC which were replaced a few weeks ago.

The ones I got all have swivels. He had a few non-swivel stacking chairs but they did not have the WSOP logo on the back. There is no manufacturer identification on the bottom that I can see. They do not very stack well but you can stack four high. When stacking, the legs rest on the seat cushion of the chair under it.

5B45E40B-4D9F-442D-A8D1-C3DECEABA404.jpeg
631B93FA-F9A3-4592-B4D0-F8EA7A49BD8F.jpeg
F824398C-236D-4C62-9BD0-A234A0DF3734.jpeg
823866B5-B2A7-48D8-8B01-0D4248CCB505.jpeg
0EDBA05F-FDC0-4E55-BC72-F10867E785A4.jpeg

69CC49CF-6492-495C-A113-413D85779F80.jpeg
AAA66503-BBB2-432C-8D71-5E647935C144.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice score! How comfortable are they? I assume very.

Doesn't look like the height adjusts. Can you measure the floor to the top of the seat cushion?

Nice score! How comfortable are they? I assume very.

Doesn't look like the height adjusts. Can you measure the floor to the top of the seat cushion?
Way better than the Sam’s chairs we have been using. Pretty comfy actually.

About 19 1/2”.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom