WSOP 2020 Who is Going? (1 Viewer)

I’ll be there at some point, possibly the Big50, but we leave for Europe June 6th-23rd, so I may have to go out the first weekend in July and try to catch a $1k deepstack or something.

Hoping to win a seat to the Main Event if I can take down my local league series that I’m playing in.
Won’t know till May.
I wish you the best of luck brother!!

But you do know that hanging with drunk fools on the rail tends to result in more press time than most players get. :whistle: :whistling:

imagejpeg_0.jpg

https://www.pokerstars.com/en/blog/...egreanu-plays-a-sh-162398.shtml?no_redirect=1

Screenshot_20191217-071100_Samsung Internet.jpg

Trip is booked for Vegas!

Depart Tampa - Wed Jun 24th
Return Tampa - Wed Jul 1st

Thurs Jun 25th - Day 1B of the Colossus $400 with 1 re-entry possible

Mon Jun 29th - Day 1 of the $1,000 Mini Main Freezeout

We used Vegas.com to book at Ballys on the strip and with flights and resort fees we're under $1,300 for hotel and flight. Jenn will be accompanying me on the trip.

I'm considering the Big 50. Having never done this before, how do you determine how many days the event will run from the WSOP schedule?

I'm considering the Big 50. Having never done this before, how do you determine how many days the event will run from the WSOP schedule?

They will publish a schedule and it will have the specifics. Last years big 50 ran 5 days but >99% were out by end of day 3.

Trip is booked for Vegas!

Depart Tampa - Wed Jun 24th
Return Tampa - Wed Jul 1st

Thurs Jun 25th - Day 1B of the Colossus $400 with 1 re-entry possible

Mon Jun 29th - Day 1 of the $1,000 Mini Main Freezeout

We used Vegas.com to book at Ballys on the strip and with flights and resort fees we're under $1,300 for hotel and flight. Jenn will be accompanying me on the trip.

I’m doing the exact same thing. Room booked at Circus Circus (still need to do some more harvesting) and playing the Mini Main and Colossus.

Will be out there during, still debating if I’m playing this year. If not, I’ll be at Golden Nugget for their Grand Series. I haven’t looked for their schedule yet, but they spread plenty of different tourneys, at much lower buy ins than the WSOP.

I'm tentatively planning on being out there sometime in June. No plans other than I definitely want to play in the HORSE championship at The Orleans.

That's a great tournament. I chopped it 4 ways last year for about $11k ea. I think we had 297 players if I remember correctly. I'll probably be playing it again this summer. Would be cool to have a PCF final table!

Hoping to play one of the WSOP HORSE events as well, and maybe one or two other mixed game tourneys depending on schedules.

That's a great tournament. I chopped it 4 ways last year for about $11k ea. I think we had 297 players if I remember correctly. I'll probably be playing it again this summer. Would be cool to have a PCF final table!

Hoping to play one of the WSOP HORSE events as well, and maybe one or two other mixed game tourneys depending on schedules.

That's awesome. I played the event last year as well... I finished around 70th.

I don't know when I'm going to be out there this year. I don't intend to plan my trip around any specific event... But I want another crack at the Orleans HORSE championship. I ran like crap and had to nurse a short stack for about 6 hours before I finally busted.

I learned a lot though so I'm hoping for a better showing this time around.

I will be out there for at least a couple weeks. May play in one or two WSoP event. Will definitely play in other series around town as well as some private entry tournaments.
Will be playing mostly mixed game and non-holdem tourneys: HORSE, ROSE, O/8, NL 2-7 Single draw, etc.

FYI: Kenny "SpaceyFCB" Halleart has posted his 2020 Las Vegas Summer Poker Tournament Schedule spreadsheet. It is mostly skeletal at this point but should fill in over the next month or three. Rio, Wynn, Venetian, Planet Hollwood, Aira, Golden Nugget, Binions, Orleans...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g3FLIsKwRiQy4pT4cXjJirrnfmJqOtdvTIqrRSppES0/edit?usp=sharing

You can use a copy to plan your play and get an idea of your total buy-ins; if you are the planning type.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom