WPT Round - new felt (1 Viewer)

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I know this topic has come up before, but haven’t seen photos of it done yet.

Has anyone resurfaced one of these tables? There are 2 versions of this table I believe. I’m referring to this first one.

12B15312-62B0-40B6-8BF8-83D634DA15BB.jpeg

Not this version
0A055DD1-BDAC-4F7C-940F-04A391695260.jpeg

Following. I bought one a couple of years ago and would love to refelt it. It's a really nice table and the felt isn't bad at all but curious if it can be done. I believe the rail is glued down.

Following. I bought one a couple of years ago and would love to refelt it. It's a really nice table and the felt isn't bad at all but curious if it can be done. I believe the rail is glued down.
Do you have the top version with the rivets around the outside?

Did you buy one or are just thinking about buying one?

Nice. I don’t have it yet, but they always seem to pop up. @Saoliver said they were solid too so it sounds like it would be perfect until I find time to do a build

I had 6 comfortably a few times with no need for more (so can't remember if 8 would work). I will measure it tonight when I get home.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/round-poker-table-ma.19933/#post-365721
Looks pretty nice in your photos. Hoping I can snag this one. @BGinGA made a good point in that thread about adding some type of trim ring if I truly wanted to refelt and rail wasn’t easily removed

Can’t find any photos of anyone doing something like this but I’d guess there’s probably a way to do it well. Dave, any photos of a table done this way?

Last edited:
Reactions: 72o
Looks like it may be sold. This version is garbage right and much smaller with the folding legs?

166F8D64-FE13-4298-9EB4-8BC8FFBEAAAE.jpeg

That's too bad.

The build quality of this one does not look anywhere as good as the other.
Thought I was the first, but apparently someone was quick on the trigger finger. If they don't pick up today I'm on back up. Not holding my breath though

Just found this thread, surprisingly. I have this exact same table too, and can't find anywhere so far about how to safely remove the felt and foam. And not sure if those bolts all around the rim can even or removed or are necessary in safely replacing the felt.

Has anyone found anything yet about replacing the felt for this table? I would like to replace the foam on mine as well, since my friend keeps it at his basement and have the top placed upside down when we're not using it for poker. There is a slight indention ring around the outer-most edge of the felt.

Has anyone found anything yet about replacing the felt for this table? I would like to replace the foam on mine as well, since my friend keeps it at his basement and have the top placed upside down when we're not using it for poker. There is a slight indention ring around the outer-most edge of the felt.

It’s hard to tell from the photos, but it looks like the rail material may be stapled into the table surface from inside the rail.

I had some mass produced tables with rails fashioned in this manner ... the builder staples down the rail material to the top of the table, then wraps it down the edge of the table before adding another row of stables.

If this is how the rail is made, your only option is to destroy the rail when you re-felt the surface.

But, rebuilding a new/better rail isn't terribly complicated. Here’s a good how-to from @Jake14mw: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/starting-my-budget-58-round.51349/

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom