WPT Neon Clock - Giveaway Winner! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could somebody please post congrats to the winner? Every time I refresh this site (like 5 times per hour) I believe that I am the winner but unlikely I am NOT.
4C46D00A-0AE9-45FE-AD0F-04FBD4CF6718.jpeg

I have 3 of these. Was going to do a world clock setup with them but I didn't realize how big they were. So I'm keeping one, giving one to my dad, and will be re-listing this one as the free shipping was only for US and shipping to Canada was cost prohibitive.

• Wow
Reactions: 72o
That's alright...I wanted this clock so bad that I just bought one on eBay for stupid money. :bigbucks:

That's alright...I wanted this clock so bad that I just bought one on eBay for stupid money. :bigbucks:

I got one from eBay, one from Goodwill, and @Ethan helped me get one that was for sale in his area. They were all in mint condition. I assume they were originally available on the WPT website many years ago. One fits nice on the wall where I want to put it. I got ones of those smart plug from amazon to turn it on and off with my phone.

I got one from eBay, one from Goodwill, and @Ethan helped me get one that was for sale in his area. They were all in mint condition. I assume they were originally available on the WPT website many years ago. One fits nice on the wall where I want to put it. I got one of those smart plugs from amazon to turn it on and off with my phone.
Yeah I read somewhere that these were given away as prizes from a lottery ticket awhile ago.

Great idea using a smart plug!

I have 3 of these. Was going to do a world clock setup with them but I didn't realize how big they were. So I'm keeping one, giving one to my dad, and will be re-listing this one as the free shipping was only for US and shipping to Canada was cost prohibitive.
No need to re-list, just tell me the shipping costs to Germany. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

It's a cool prize but the shipping wasn't worth it.

I could have tried to flip it by PMing people who'd be interested and had Tommy ship it, but that feels like it's against the nature of the giveaway.

Enjoy...eventual winner. Keep me in mind next NAGB. :D

I had the same thought - I went to eBay right after the winner was announced. Then I saw the price and I decided I didn’t need a clock.

• Haha
Reactions: 72o
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom