WPT Heads Up Championship (1 Viewer)

trigs

Flush
Reaction score
Anybody else watch any of the WPT Heads Up? I only saw a couple matches, but I think you can still watch the streams online through the WPT website. I want to watch some of the Ivey matches as some of the crazy reads and hands he played sounded amazing. For example, one triple barrel complete bluff hand, and another that he laid down a boat to a 4 of a kind. Apparently the announcers were going ape-shit from what I heard. Ivey ended up beating Antonius in the final. Such a beast.

https://www.worldpokertour.com/even...ampionship-presented-by-poker-king/#eventTab1

Yes, I watched a lot of them. Stellar commentary throughout. They are playing on an app, but most of the players were in Cabo so many matches took place in the same room with the players facing each other so it was an interesting setup.

Ivey is special

Watching Ivey v Kruk match right now. Ivey is just insane.

Ivey gets :7d::9h: v Kruk's :2s::2h:. Kruk bets, Ivey 3bets, Kruk calls. Flop comes :3c::5d::ts:. Ivey leads out. Kruk raises. Ivey shoves complete bluff and takes it down. It's like he just knows every time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom