Would this work as a small heads-up cash set? (1 Viewer)

tulkas

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
DA1230E0-58DC-490E-A89F-A4C2FDB2BC05.jpeg

40 $1s
55 $5s
05 $100s

I have more $1s, $5s, and $100s if anyone has suggestions...

I guess if it’s just not gonna work with $100s I could pay chipsdealer for some WTHC $25s at $8 per chip!

You’re going to need $25s IMO or else it will be difficult to make change with rebuys.

So if I get fifteen WTHC $25s I take it from the $5s or the $1s (or both)?

Also, tyvm!

I mean I know *how* to play texas hold’em but I am not versed in setting up a game wrt chip counts and such. Hence this thread.

image.jpg

I can use Pharaoh’s Club $25s as a proxy until my order of a barrel of WTHC $25s comes from chipsdealer’s house of extortion.

So if I do a $1 small blind and $2 big blind in a no-limit game heads-up game this chip count will work? Do I up the blinds, and if so at what interval, and to what? Does 2/5 work? (My daughter wants to play with my WTHC chips against me so tyvm for all the help!)

Last edited:
Got it. 1/2NL HU cash set it is.

Last edited:

Those are eBay prices. I'd certainly be content to use the pharaohs in the interim (until reasonable WTHC $25s can be had in the classifieds). ESPECIALLY since your use is not going to be crazy for the time being... we're talking about a HU set. I know someone suggested posting a WTB, but I'd take their advice. Be patient.

You could play a freeze out where each player gets a rack of chips all worth the same and play till someone has all the chips.... or start with a 1million in chips and play with a clock and rising blinds.

58680652020__53FD8249-2B99-415C-9016-A2DCCA0A4F5C.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom