Would Royal labels fit on other chips? (1 Viewer)

Andrew778

Waiting List
Reaction score
I have no idea the size of the royal labels, but I know the royal chips are a little bit bigger than most. The royal labels are cheap, and I want to use a different set and put denoms on the colors I want. I was thinking royal labels on majestic chips but I don’t know if the sizes would line up.

They don't. Royal labels are substantially larger than the Majestic inlay area.

They would fit, but they would be too small.

EDIT in case that didn't appear to make sense. They would fit, in the sense that the inlay recess on a spirit mold chip is bigger than the Royal labels, but they wouldn't fit properly, in the sense that there would still be a noticeable gap between the edge of the label and the edge of the inlay recess.

Last edited:
I had some extra labels for my 8V’s that fit the Royals perfectly. FWIW

do you know where I’d be able to find labels that would fit different size chips? Like majestics?
I had some extra labels for my 8V’s that fit the Royals perfectly. FWIW

They would fit, but they would be too small.

EDIT in case that didn't appear to make sense. They would fit, in the sense that the inlay recess on a spirit mold chip is bigger than the Royal labels, but they wouldn't fit properly, in the sense that there would still be a noticeable gap between the edge of the label and the edge of the inlay recess.
Do you have any nice looking labels that would fit majestic chips? That I don’t have to customize myself haha

Pic's of the 8v's. Do they fit without spinners ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom