Worst “Good” Beer (1 Viewer)

ChipEnvy

Full House
Reaction score
So the “Your beer of choice” thread has taken off. I want to start a shit slinging thread based on a beer that I thought was undrinkable. I present Rogue’s ‘Dreamland’ American Ale. My Brother loves it, I think it is a step down from Busch.

Pron is mandatory itt.

619B8E79-A904-4B7E-8EFF-824D754F89F2.jpeg

It’s like liquid nightmare. It’s my thread so extra points given for wordplay.

So, what is your “Worst, Good beer”?

Last edited:
Sorry for the crappy pron pic, but it is a setting fitting of the beer. Cleaning my garage because my fantasy football team is getting their asses handed to them.

I just lie about it now and pretend I like it because I'm sick of people rambling on and on to me about not understanding its glory, but my god is Guinness over rated. Much like over sized inlays, I wouldn't pay a penny for it.

guinness.jpg

Last edited:
Dogfish Head 90 and 120 Minute IPAs.
This. I really want to try them fresh on tap in Delaware someday, I'm convinced they must get hot/so stale by the time they make it across the country, they just taste like oxidized sweet, bitter, flat mehhh.

Also, I've never enjoyed Fat Tire at all, some of New Belgium's beers are decent, but I don't think I like their biscuity chocolatey malt they use in everything. Shit's cloying. (sorry @Trihonda)

I just lie about it now and pretend I like it because I'm sick of people rambling on and on to me about not understanding its glory, but my god is Guinness over rated. Much like over sized inlays, I wouldn't pay a penny for it.

View attachment 532655
I used to love Guinness many years ago. Then as American craft brewing exploded and so many amazing stouts became readily available, it just fell off my radar.

The last time I had one it was okay, but it wouldn't even make my top 100 these days.

This is instantly what I thought of when I saw the title of the thread. +1
Another one that I used to love but haven't had in forever. Now I have to go get a bottle to decide if I still like it or not.

This. I really want to try them fresh on tap in Delaware someday, I'm convinced they must get hot/so stale by the time they make it across the country, they just taste like oxidized sweet, bitter, flat mehhh.

Also, I've never enjoyed Fat Tire at all, some of New Belgium's beers are decent, but I don't think I like their biscuity chocolatey malt they use in everything. Shit's cloying. (sorry @Trihonda)

no apologies needed, I actually don’t care for the beer either.. I like their neon signs tho. :). When new poker players bring over a six pack of FT beer and offer it up to me, I smile graciously and pray someone else will consume it...

ci-hacker-pschorr-hefe-weisse-dbd237ab2d73e617.png

I can't stand wheat beers or Belgian style beers or whatever this type of beer is. It has a sweet funky taste that I can't even describe. I'd drink a 25 oz. can of Natty Light over this type of beer any day of the week!

View attachment 532655
Posts like this is what gets threads put into the politics section.

....Also, I've never enjoyed Fat Tire at all, some of New Belgium's beers are decent, but I don't think I like their biscuity chocolatey malt they use in everything. Shit's cloying. (sorry @Trihonda)

Fat Tire was always their training wheel beer (pun intended). But from their inception, the Abbey and Trippel were outstanding.

Then they expanded, sold out to Kirin, and headed downhill... :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom