Wanted Worn black or purple base thc with 312 pattern (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uclaure

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hello all. I finally have time to work on this project that I’ve had on the back burner. Looking to relabel as a $20 in a Cali set. I’m in search of 4 barrels of well worn thc with 312 pattern. Base colors black or purple with labels, not looking to mill. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Here is what I have so far
05F949FC-95EE-43E8-9F3E-B72794B17506.jpeg

@JWC ? (Probably all sold, but I recall some black with day green spots with that pattern for sale at some point over last year or so)

I feel like black and brown are going to look pretty similar and might cause some dirty stacks.

I feel like black and brown are going to look pretty similar and might cause some dirty stacks.
I kinda saw that when I took this picture, but now that you me it again, it makes a lot more sense. Maybe I’ll use the white chip as the twenty and look for some other color hundo.
The only reason I went with the brown fiver was it would be too difficult/expensive to find yellows. I have some green eldorado 0.50’s, but they would need to be milled. They might work as a frac or $25 if I rearrange things. Idk...maybe no hundreds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom