World Series of Poker Main Event: Mark Newhouse Eliminated In Ninth Place (1 Viewer)

Poker News

Full House
Reaction score
Card Player’s 2014 WSOP coverage is sponsored by CarbonPoker. After finishing in ninth place at the 2013 World Series of Poker main event, the last thing Mark Newhouse wanted to ...

More...

Geez, what a tacky post. How about making the title "SPOILER ALERT" instead??

Tommy, where's the "DISLIKE" button?

Geez, what a tacky post. How about making the title "SPOILER ALERT" instead??

Tommy, where's the "DISLIKE" button?

Ha..Sorry. It's just an RSS new feed from CP. They limit the characters to just a snippet.

NOT READING THIS!!!!!!!! I'VE DVR'D this, and to be honest I'm a bit PEEVED that this wasn't SPOILER ALERTED!!!! C'mon! Way to ruin the drama! I'm in the process of watching now, but I guess I can just skip ahead to the last 20 minutes? :mad:

Do they contribute as a sponsor to the site? If not, maybe rethink their being permitted to basically spam the boards?

Come on.... Watching 20 mins. Behind and you give that away... So stupid.

May want to disconnect the feed for a couple of days. I can see a BUNCH of these coming down the pipe, none of which are gonna make a lot of people very happy.....

I generally like the newsbot posts but spoilers are kinda lame. I'll still watch the ESPN rip once it's available on the bay.

I have to stay away from the forum from now on until Final Table is played. Please no spoilers in thread topics. I didnt want to see this information.

7:18am EST and I've been watching all night. Rough day ahead. Need meth or coffee.

do it newhizzle style: bad coke off cellulite asses. of course, programming and grinding $100/200 LHE at ellis island cardroom AKA the commerce require two totally different different skill sets, so maybe not.

also lol at these cardplayer spoiler thread titles. they are completely clueless to be sending these things out through an RSS. i know i already mentioned it above, but i would be in favor of just booting these idiots altogether unless they're paying for the privilege of spamming the board.

I tried putting "Poker News" on my ignore list, but I still see the thread titles for the threads they start. Bummer. Need an "ignore sub-forum" option...

7:18am EST and I've been watching all night. Rough day ahead. Need meth or coffee.
Had 4 home game regs over for DCS4 leftover BBQ and Alpha King and watched till 4:00am. Meth lab is down the street. We carry only propane and propane accessories.

Meth lab is down the street. We carry only propane and propane accessories.

confirmed.

bb515.jpg

Do they contribute as a sponsor to the site? If not, maybe rethink their being permitted to basically spam the boards?

No they don't. I guess they see it as providing poker news content for free in return to get traffic back to their site. The snippet is set that way by them purposely.
I can set how many feeds come in and how often. If you know of another poker news RSS feed that gives more of the article, let me know and I can change it.

I do have it set so that the news feeds do not show in the New Threads side block on the forum home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom