World Series of Poker 2021 Showcase Thread (1 Viewer)

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
Although I'm not able to fork over $10k for the Main Event just yet, I wanted to share some pictures of the RIO Convention Center that I snapped while sneaking in today during setup. I'm not even playing and it was still a surreal and incredible experience to get in there and check it out. Can't wait to see more pr0n from the event.

For those of you playing this year, RUN WELL!

i2jggiV.jpg

HOqr2Jf.jpg

DVmCzWJ.jpg

kyIyAo6.jpg

98crg7c.jpg

kaHjwWo.jpg

Qjx885y.jpg

FM9UQKf.jpg

Too bad there’s not some super rich guy we all ‘know’ that could fund all of PCF’s buy-ins…and then take 80% of our profits home with him…hmmm

I still remember when i was in vegas during wsop, and became too scared to play in it. Just walking around and looking at the players wrists to spot a bracelet winner. (did see johnny juanda, chris ferguson, and some more). And the sound of all these chips shuffling was so loud :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My sister played the main event a few years ago. Her husband won a satellite on her account online for trip to Vegas for two and a main event ticket and they wouldn't let them transfer the ticket to his name so she ended up playing it. He still got to go to Vegas but he was gutted. My sister had a blast though, got knocked out final level of day one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom