Working on Custom THC Relabel Set (1 Viewer)

baldwinning

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am in the process of working on my first custom thc set. The set is going to breakdown as a .25,1,5, and 20. I'm looking at having about 160ish .25, 200ish 1s, 200ish 5s, and about 40 20s.

So basically why I am writing this forum is because I have run into a brick wall with where I want to go next with my colors. I definitely am using the Scandia 1s and AS snappers in this set as I already have both of those purchased. I have provided some of the options of how my set would go and what I like attached. I am not 100% set on using the BTP 100 as my 20, although I do like that spot pattern and I think it flows good with the Scandia and Snapper.

I just want some ideas thrown at me or whether you like the ideas that I have provided.

Looking forward to everybody's input, and if you reply to this forum thank you so very much.

-Cody

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 170
Some other potential options for the 20 chip. And these are actually THC chips so they fit the set perfectly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 99
Hello all,

I am in the process of working on my first custom thc set. The set is going to breakdown as a .25,1,5, and 20. I'm looking at having about 160ish .25, 200ish 1s, 200ish 5s, and about 40 20s.

So basically why I am writing this forum is because I have run into a brick wall with where I want to go next with my colors. I definitely am using the Scandia 1s and AS snappers in this set as I already have both of those purchased. I have provided some of the options of how my set would go and what I like attached. I am not 100% set on using the BTP 100 as my 20, although I do like that spot pattern and I think it flows good with the Scandia and Snapper.

I just want some ideas thrown at me or whether you like the ideas that I have provided.

Looking forward to everybody's input, and if you reply to this forum thank you so very much.

-Cody
Welcome to the addiction, I mean the forum.
Before you fully commit to the fracs/$20’s please consider sharing your ideas on inlays.Will you be color matching?
White background or black or other?
If you are decided on 600 chips, where will they be stored? If it is a small birdcage consider going all 39mm. If oversized chips are definitely what you want, I totally agree that your As snappers flow very well into a Black 43mm choice.
I do agree with @BGinGA and the others that yellow would be a great frac but you may have a easier time finding a white solid.
Looking forward to the pron.
Cheers,
Joe

Welcome to the addiction, I mean the forum.
Before you fully commit to the fracs/$20’s please consider sharing your ideas on inlays.Will you be color matching?
White background or black or other?
If you are decided on 600 chips, where will they be stored? If it is a small birdcage consider going all 39mm. If oversized chips are definitely what you want, I totally agree that your As snappers flow very well into a Black 43mm choice.
I do agree with @BGinGA and the others that yellow would be a great frac but you may have a easier time finding a white solid.
Looking forward to the pron.
Cheers,
Joe
Thank you for the reply.
I have not really thought about the inlay yet but at this point i’m leaning towards doing white or black just to give you an idea. Since it will be my first real set, i will be going extra with the case and doing either a nanuk, apache, or another heavy duty case like that. I am definitely leaning towards keeping the whole set 39mm. Which of the two empress star 100s do you like better, if i was to go with a yellow frac?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom